Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
He is right. The foxy arc seemed so disconnected from the main story.
Logically speaking, why would the strawhats accept the challenge?
It's dumb af. And that there will be a ton of cheating should have been clear to them, no?
He had the same thought, he'll be mighty pleased to hear this.

After and him sayin this I'm realizin the disconnect as well. Luffy would just beat the absolute dogshit out of Foxy and his crew without a second thought.

And of course the thought of someone like Kaido being challenged by a Davy Back Fight and him just incenerating them is a funny thought indeed
:saden:

B

Ballel

Aramaki is testing the Samurai's and the rest.
I don’t believe he has such a twisted ideology.
I think it will be similar to Kuma
His monologue in the beginning is weird
He’s talking about Luffy's ability to gather allies … maybe he’s thinking about Dragon
:neesama:
Do I smell copium?
Laramaki is evil, we gotta deal with it. There must be a twist about his character, something that we aren't expecting but for now I see him as a full blown villain.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I both like supporting people and mindlessly clicking buttons to gain quick dopamine release. Once I found out people get points for liking posts, I try to like most of what I read. If I read the comment and I agree with any part of it or get amusement from it, I'll give it a like, why not? It's free.
FREE DOPAMINE GANG HELL YEAAAAH

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Because Buggy is superior, only true haters who never saw anything good in life hate Buggy.
Fun fact: Luffy never damaged Buggy seriously during their fight in Orange Town. Luffy won thanks to Nami tying Buggy's body up. Buggy then survived for a decent period of time while unable to eat due to being split up.

Fun fact: Buggy survived an attack from Mihawk, the Strongest Swordsman in the world, and dodge an attack from Kizaru.

Buggy is also the only character I know of who damaged Luffy's Straw Hat.

Buggy is going to actually get pissed someday. Like, really pissed. And that clown is going to be a fucking problem and clown some posers who never sailed on the crew of the Pirate King.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
*takes look at your first posts here in general chat and show yourself thread*:sus:
What is it sir? I'm about to bleach my roots to have full blue head again :luffywat:
Post automatically merged:

Fun fact: Luffy never damaged Buggy seriously during their fight in Orange Town. Luffy won thanks to Nami tying Buggy's body up. Buggy then survived for a decent period of time while unable to eat due to being split up.

Fun fact: Buggy survived an attack from Mihawk, the Strongest Swordsman in the world, and dodge an attack from Kizaru.

Buggy is also the only character I know of who damaged Luffy's Straw Hat.

Buggy is going to actually get pissed someday. Like, really pissed. And that clown is going to be a fucking problem and clown some posers who never sailed on the crew of the Pirate King.
Someone here is spilling facts and I love it

With the Marines reaching this low, this is the PERFECT spot for the SSG to show its worth. If, whatever they developed, is able to let the Navy start swinging the game back to their favor, then that's pretty fucking hype for the SSG and Vegapunk.
I am not getting my hopes up but I would not mind seeing Vegapunk alongside G-5 next chapter.