Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Fujitora using meteors would not have affected sabo infact his gravity fruit on the whole would not have affected sabo since he is a logia
You can imbue haki with your DF powers. Look at Katakuri imbuing CoA with his Mochi. Or WB imbuing CoA with his quakes. Fujitora could easily imbue CoA into his Gravity.

GB can imbue CoA into his branches as weve already seen.

So yes both their DFs would hurt Sabo, but they were nerfed because they cant fight properly in Mariejoa. Akainu said no excuses, because making excuses is weak.

Buggy, Shanks, BB or Luffy, who will claim the One Piece? Shanks is ready to make his move, but why did he wait so long? Because of WB, Kaido, BM influence? Whether the answer, he's ready now. Excited to see what Shanks and Beck can do

Sabo, the Flame God mustve saved Vivi from Im assassination attempt. His other targets are Luffy and Shirahoshi. I wonder if Vivi is the key to using Pluton. This chapter just gave me more questions than answers.

The revolution will not be televised. Its time Dragon.

What are the hottest ideas on why Shanks may have made it so far? :endthis:
2 things on why had Shanks made it so far in the New World.

1. He has higher attack power than Kaidou due to level 5 CoC Infusion, the ability to pierce spacetime thus he is able to teleport to a specific location OR time. In entire history, Shanks is the only one who have this type of CoC. This skill can also be used to manipulate, create, or break the space and/or time in a person's existence.

2. And also his CoO is a long-term special FS which he can plant upon an object (person, weapon, NIKA DEVIL FRUIT, or an idea etc) and he will know the every future branch (timeline) of that object, thus he just act according to that to achieve specific future that he wants.

That blade of aramaki seem to be just a decoration same like queen . His fighting style focussing more with his logia DF . So much hype for a black blade
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
The shanks flashback scene makes me want a multi chapter flashback of kid luffy and Shanks so badly. Also speaking of the flashback it seems almost confirmed that Shanks subtly got Luffy to eat the gomu gomu no mi, and sacrificed his arm to give luffy resolve. Shank's saw the potential in Luffy to awaken the Gomu Gomu and become joyboy. I just hope Shank's was using Luffy beacuse he believed he could liberate the world and not because he's secretly a evil scheming mastermind.

Also SHANKS HYPE LETS FUKKEN GOOOOO:endthis:
I feel that in the anime it might be extended to show more details and such

The many references to the Celestial Dragons in this chapter, Sabo being referred to as an alternative "god" who has already successfully attacked the CD there, and Sakazuki's stating that there aren't any more Marines to deploy makes me think that the final battle (against the world government, at least) will be at Mary Geoise. With so many nations rebelling, there might be too many fronts to juggle otherwise. From a narrative standpoint, it would be much easier to have most (if not all) of the factions in one place.
The 8 nations might be "evil" and corrupt and allied to the WG at least in secret.

Wow. Am I the ONLY one that noticed that Green Bull took an Adv. CoC sneak attack and wasn’t even injured? Yamato knocked Ulti out with that. Luffy in G4 was knocked out by it. Green Bull wasn’t even phased. Plus, we literally see the Scabbard huffing in a panel. Green Bull is a MONSTER.

That said, best part of the chapter was easily the Shanks part. Ngl, I was actually annoyed at Barto for being the reason that Luffy and Shanks aren’t meeting. But the part where he mentions claiming the One Piece! So much hype!
Post automatically merged:

What I expected when I saw Aramaki for the first time

What I got
Lol you’re reading One Piece.