Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Pretty sure he is going after it himself, especially with not wanting to meet Luffy, but coming to Wano anyway

he wants the Red Poneglyph that Kaido has, and nobody came for it while Kaido was here
I think Gatekeeper Shanks feat Mihawk is looking pretty good right now.

A “prove to me your who I thought you were” roadblock before the grand finale

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You keep quoting me about this shit and it's hilarious because it's telling how much you just don't want this to happen. You care about this mire than anyone lmao
He tries to act cool because he was adamant on Zoro not leaving the roof, ZKK, and all that stuff. And would constantly shit on King saying "oh rooftop zoro would one shot king and go back to the roof. king sucks. gettting rekt by marco".
I just enjoy the dmg control.
:sanjismug:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
In all seriousness Greenbull is not going to fight Yamato or the Alliance here. Momo told her to stay out of it and this is signifying that Momo and the Scabbards need to be able to protect Wano on their own so that Yamato can go out to sea. Momo is going to do something that makes Greenbull fuck off.

I

Indigo

I think Gatekeeper Shanks feat Mihawk is looking pretty good right now.

A “prove to me your who I thought you were” roadblock before the grand finale
I would also like that

we get all 3 legendary fights / reunions we've been waiting for

Shanks x Luffy
Mihawk x Zoro
Yasopp x Usopp
Post automatically merged:

In all seriousness Greenbull is not going to fight Yamato or the Alliance here. Momo told her to stay out of it and this is signifying that Momo and the Scabbards need to be able to protect Wano on their own so that Yamato can go out to sea. Momo is going to do something that makes Greenbull fuck off.
If Momo is able to do anything to Ryokugyu, the Admiral fans are gonna be so mad :ihaha:

Shanks wants to "claim" One Piece ... it'll be funny if Shanks actually become pirate king

if he cares to take one piece ... it shouldn't take him too long

Someone with sense. :steef:

Greenbull devil fruit is very cool.It has a lot of potential.Luffy and the others are joining this fight.Yamato+scabbards can't handle an admiral by themselves.

Shanks was great. I'm loving this direction of him working towards his own questionable agenda rather than simply being the perfect and kind role model or being flat-out evil.

That panel with Beckmann was great, I'm glad he's doing something interesting and finally making his move. Not time for him and Luffy to meet just yet but he's still creating conflict with the Grand Fleet (Bartolomeo was slandering Shanks so I think it's reasonable for him to respond). Can't wait to see how Luffy respond.

Him going after the One Piece is also pretty cool and I'm really pumped to see where this goes.

He tries to act cool because he was adamant on Zoro not leaving the roof, ZKK, and all that stuff. And would constantly shit on King saying "oh rooftop zoro would one shot king and go back to the roof. king sucks. gettting rekt by marco".
I just enjoy the dmg control.
:sanjismug:
Yeah lets not forget u cried like a bitch when lanji vs king didnt happened
Anyways the reason you buffons want it just for lanji to take on beckman
You know well he s reserved for that queen 2.0 lucky roux

Well zkk didnt happened
Zoro didnt os king
Yet didnt cried like you

I like Ryokugyu a lot, design-wise, power-wise AND character-wise. He is way too cool for Sanji.
Not to mention he probably has a black blade.

Sanji vs Ryokugyu is super dead.

Btw, this was a great chapter. But Sanji needs to do something impressive. Something on "Nothing happened" level. Come on Oda :josad: