considering his temper, i'm expecting him to say fuck them at any point

and just starting going out there and killing pirates with his own hands

:luffylaugh:

Dude should just become the Kratos of the One Piece world

fuck the law

I

Indigo

What?
It's fine to speculate, but we have no such "hard proof" of that claim.
It's so clear man

with the "failed" Kaido's Devil Fruit

and helping Kuma, and letting Kuma's body protect the Straw Hat ship, and Kuma being one of the top dogs of the Revolutionaries

I feel pretty safe saying Vegapunk is helping the revolutionaries

in fact, i think he could be someone sent from the Void Century to the future with Toki's DF, to help out the defeat of the WG

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's so clear man

with the "failed" Kaido's Devil Fruit

and helping Kuma, and letting Kuma's body protect the Straw Hat ship, and Kuma being one of the top dogs of the Revolutionaries

I feel pretty safe saying Vegapunk is helping the revolutionaries

in fact, i think he could be someone sent from the Void Century to the future with Toki's DF, to help out the defeat of the WG
Depends on his personality. He did work with people like Judge, Ceasar and Queen. So I'm not really placing my bet that he would be definitely on the Revo's side. I think he has his own side and just accepted working for the WG because it meant he could keep developing his researches.
Completely neutral.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Yamato is probably going to get a bounty after declaring to an admiral that she's Kaido's Kid
Let's see how that goes
Kaido's child, who:
-Has a Mythical Zoan
-Adv CoC
-Immense physical strength
-Fought Kaido 1v1
-Is capable of damaging an Admiral
-Worked with Luffy, a Yonkou, to defeat a Yonkou

The moment Yamato states she's going to join the Straw Hats, Green Bull will ring her up for a huge bounty. I think she might end up around 2 Billion Berry