Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I’m not even an Admiral stan, but you people are downplaying lol.
Post automatically merged:

1: Luffy has fire attacks so saying he needs more than gear 2nd to put down someone who is highly susceptible to simply being lit on fire and killed is a huge wank
2: How did he have the scabbards huffing? Show me any raws that show them huffing over cutting grass ( literally something I've done in my backyard, it's not hard )
3: He got slammed into the ground and even said that it hurt and was sweating and holding his head. Some how assmiraL fans think this is a feat because Yamato did the same to Kaidou and Kaidou bled from his mouth and got slammed, but that was Hybrid Yamato, and Aramaki is a plant ( plants don't bleed at all ).
4: Yeah, bitten by a dragon who doesn't have the haki or powers necessary to counter him yet.
1. Imagine assuming that Green Bull doesn’t have a countermeasure against fire. That is like saying that fire would destroy Hashirama’s wood jutsus. You think G2 beats an ADMIRAL? You are the one wanking here.
2. Did you not read the chapter? As soon as Yamato shows up and hits him, the next panel shows Yamato and the Scabbards with them huffing.
3. Lol straight up lying now. He wasn’t sweating. He wasn’t bleeding. He wasn’t even scratched. Not an Admiral fan. Just not a moron blinded by a stupid agenda. “Plants don’t bleed at all” Is that seriously your argument? This conversation was a waste of time. You ignored events, made up your own, then came at me with that BS argument. “Light” doesn’t bleed. “Fire” doesn’t bleed. “Rubber” doesn’t bleed. “Lightning” doesn’t bleed. “Gas” doesn’t. Do I need to keep going?
4. Still a town sized dragon that managed to bite Kaido.

Any other bad arguments or made up events from you?

Last edited:
greenbull states that luffy has the ability to sway others, i think oda ended wano really anticlimactic, it would have been way better to lete the marines with all their force into wano and in the end kaido should have sacrificed himself in order to see luffy as joyboy succeed. would be a way more fitting story , then the bs we got. just 2 my cents, nobody will read this anyway

1. Imagine assuming that Green Bull doesn’t have a countermeasure against fire. That is like saying that fire would destroy Hashirama’s wood jutsus. You think G2 beats an ADMIRAL? You are the one wanking here.
2. Did you not read the chapter? As soon as Yamato shows up and hits him, the next panel shows Yamato and the Scabbards with them huffing.
3. Lol straight up lying now. He wasn’t sweating. He wasn’t bleeding. He wasn’t even scratched. Not an Admiral fan. Just not a moron blinded by a stupid agenda. “Plants don’t bleed at all” Is that seriously your argument? This conversation was a waste of time. You ignored events, made up your own, then came at me with that BS argument. “Light” doesn’t bleed. “Fire” doesn’t bleed. “Rubber” doesn’t bleed. “Lightning” doesn’t bleed. “Gas” doesn’t. Do I need to keep going?

1: he probably doesnt, after all even Aokiji doesn't.
2: huffing from slamming him? Okay sure.
3: Sure he'd bleed from a haki hit to a vital part perhaps, but why are you expecting him to bleed from a bite that has no haki, and a hit that was all the way at the back of his head ( probably wouldn't make him cough blood just fuck up his brain.

1: he probably doesnt, after all even Aokiji doesn't.
2: huffing from slamming him? Okay sure.
3: Sure he'd bleed from a haki hit to a vital part perhaps, but why are you expecting him to bleed from a bite that has no haki, and a hit that was all the way at the back of his head ( probably wouldn't make him cough blood just fuck up his brain.
1. Aokiji fought Akainu for ten days. You remember? The one whose ability BURNED Ace. Not only that, you compare Ace’s fire, which stopped an island from snowing, to Luffy’s friction fire lol.
2. Can you not read? The Scabbards were the ones huffing, not Yamato.
3. He was literally hit in the head with Adv. CoC Haki while he was unguarded and wasn’t damaged. Do you realize that if you were hit with a heavy blunt object to the head, you could (and probably would) die? Brain injuries can kill you, leave you comatose, make you lose your memory… he was UNINJURED.
Last response because I see that yet again, I am arguing with someone who cannot use logic.

1. Aokiji fought Akainu for ten days. You remember? The one whose ability BURNED Ace. Not only that, you compare Ace’s fire, which stopped an island from snowing, to Luffy’s friction fire lol.
2. Can you not read? The Scabbards were the ones huffing, not Yamato.
3. He was literally hit in the head with Adv. CoC Haki while he was unguarded and wasn’t damaged. Do you realize that if you were hit with a heavy blunt object to the head, you could (and probably would) die? Brain injuries can kill you, leave you comatose, make you lose your memory… he was UNINJURED.
Last response because I see that yet again, I am arguing with someone who cannot use logic.
Who won the fight between akainu and aokiji, and was left at the mercy of the other?that's what I thought. Also his brain probably wasn't directly injured, only his skull. If the Kanabo completely squashed his skull and proceeded to get to his brain a bit, then it would cause problems. But it didn't.

Who won the fight between akainu and aokiji, and was left at the mercy of the other?that's what I thought. Also his brain probably wasn't directly injured, only his skull. If the Kanabo completely squashed his skull and proceeded to get to his brain a bit, then it would cause problems. But it didn't.
Oh,and this:

Last edited:
You can imbue haki with your DF powers. Look at Katakuri imbuing CoA with his Mochi. Or WB imbuing CoA with his quakes. Fujitora could easily imbue CoA into his Gravity.

GB can imbue CoA into his branches as weve already seen.

So yes both their DFs would hurt Sabo, but they were nerfed because they cant fight properly in Mariejoa. Akainu said no excuses, because making excuses is weak.
Bullshit.

1. He cannot inbue his meteors with haki since he cannot inbue gravity with haki. His gravity pulls meteors down. There is zero inbuing used. It's the exact same reason why we have never once seen a logia inbue haki into their logia attacks. Greenbull may be an exception since his logia abilities are able to be physically touched. However gravity, fire, light, smoke, non of those intangibles fall under that category. And if so show me something intangible in this series being coated in haki. I will wait

2. Also bullshit. If their hakis could hurt why the hell didn't they focus on simply using haki instead of their devil fruits?

Sabo's character is being given credit for stuff he hasn't done. There's a "myth" forming around him, that doesn't really match reality.
Again bullshit. The world government literally sent cipher pol to kill Morgan's so he would not put this info in the news papaer because they did not want events leaked in the papers of what happened in the reverie

1. They had resources and marines present. So it wasn't just the admirals there

2. People keep mentioning that it was hinted that they were holding back but Akainu called bullshit to the excuses. You want to know why?

Let's look at the list:

Fujitora using meteors would not have affected sabo infact his gravity fruit on the whole would not have affected sabo since he is a logia

Greenbulls fruit is actually checked by sabos devil fruit ability..

A)Why didn't the admirals use their haki since their devil AOE attacks would be to damaging to the holy land?

B) Why wasnt he detained with seastones cuffs since the marines have those as well

C) The notion of the admirals holding back their AOE and DC attacks because they were on the holy land is retardation at best . You want to know why? Because sabo isn't stopping his use of AOE attacks on the holy land. So the admirals just stood there and did nothing while he was destroying the place because ........ They didn't want to destroy the place??? Lol. That excuse is like me telling the police that I didn't do all I could to stop robbers that were in my home because I didn't want my place ruined. While the robbers in my house breaking down doors,, shooting up my furniture, staining my walls etc

Last edited:
Not sure how anyone can read the Shanks scene and say he's not another competitor/antagonist and using Luffy for something.

The flashback very purposefully shows he took that fruit for a reason and "influenced" Luffy into becoming a Pirate (even Garp hates Shanks for this). The smile when he gets his arm cut off, implying that he made Luffy believe he owes him an unrepayable debt for saving his life.

Then the comments about Barto and the fucking last page and panels with Beckman. Like.... idk how clear this is meant to get, but when you combine all of this with his apparent advanced knowledge about Nika and relationship with the Gorosei....it knocks on a very particular door.
Shonen 101
The good guy at the start, always turn out to be the most OP antagonist with twisted ideology.

Bullshit.

1. He cannot inbue his meteors with haki since he cannot inbue gravity with haki. His gravity pulls meteors down. There is zero inbuing used. It's the exact same reason why we have never once seen a logia inbue haki into their logia attacks. Greenbull may be an exception since his logia abilities are able to be physically touched. However gravity, fire, light, smoke, non of those intangibles fall under that category. And if so show me something intangible in this series being coated in haki. I will wait

2. Also bullshit. If their hakis could hurt why the hell didn't they focus on simply using haki instead of their devil fruits?

Again bullshit. The world government literally sent cipher pol to kill Morgan's so he would not put this info in the news papaer because they did not want events leaked in the papers of what happened in the reverie

1. They had resources and marines present. So it wasn't just the admirals there

2. People keep mentioning that it was hinted that they were holding back but Akainu called bullshit to the excuses. You want to know why?

Let's look at the list:

Fujitora using meteors would not have affected sabo infact his gravity fruit on the whole would not have affected sabo since he is a logia

Greenbulls fruit is actually checked by sabos devil fruit ability..

A)Why didn't the admirals use their haki since their devil AOE attacks would be to damaging to the holy land?

B) Why wasnt he detained with seastones cuffs since the marines have those as well

C) The notion of the admirals holding back their AOE and DC attacks because they were on the holy land is retardation at best . You want to know why? Because sabo isn't stopping his use of AOE attacks on the holy land. So the admirals just stood there and did nothing while he was destroying the place because ........ They didn't want to destroy the place??? Lol. That excuse is like me telling the police that I didn't do all I could to stop robbers that were in my home because I didn't want my place ruined. While the robbers in my house breaking down doors,, shooting up my furniture, staining my walls etc
Lol. You people need to learn how to read. Who are you even responding to? I never even MENTIONED what happened at the Reverie. Here’s something to take with you: Actually READ my posts before responding. Thanks, bye.

Not sure how anyone can read the Shanks scene and say he's not another competitor/antagonist and using Luffy for something.

The flashback very purposefully shows he took that fruit for a reason and "influenced" Luffy into becoming a Pirate (even Garp hates Shanks for this). The smile when he gets his arm cut off, implying that he made Luffy believe he owes him an unrepayable debt for saving his life.

Then the comments about Barto and the fucking last page and panels with Beckman. Like.... idk how clear this is meant to get, but when you combine all of this with his apparent advanced knowledge about Nika and relationship with the Gorosei....it knocks on a very particular door.
He could have eaten the fruit him self and awakened, he'd be way stronger than he is already and probably have ruled their world, just think about it. Why would he give the fruit to someone he sees actual potential in being the Pirate King in? Bit of a stupid twist villain, and because of that, he'd probably get shlapped if he tried to kill Luffy, but I doubt he's a twist villain anyway, competing for the one piece doesn't make you a villain, Roger and Ace are proof.

Lol. You people need to learn how to read. Who are you even responding to? I never even MENTIONED what happened at the Reverie. Here’s something to take with you: Actually READ my posts before responding. Thanks, bye.
" you people need to learn how to read " - guy regurgitating the same points and being toxic because he's losing an argument on an anime forum

No need to waste my time reading. I simply copy and pasted this reply to what ever nonsense you spewed in reference to trying to give admiral excuses. It also included your nonsense point as well.

Green bull has haki and can coat his logia because it physical. Nice. Why the hell couldnt he use haki to subdue sabo since he couldn't use his large devil AOE attacks? Exactly. Because his haki alone obviously was not enough to subdue him.
So if Green bulls haki can't subdue him and sabo checks greenbulls devil fruit since it suffers from a type advantage. Exactly what is greenbulls ability doing to sabos fire? Exactly not a damn thing unless SHOWN otherwise. Devil fruit type advantages exist in the one piece world bub

Was I one of the people writing that? Or are you just making assumptions? Maybe you people should actually know what you are talking about before writing something.
Yeah bullshit regardless bub

Last edited:
No need to waste my time reading. I simply copy and pasted this reply to what ever nonsense you spewed in reference to trying to give admiral excuses. It also included your nonsense point as well.

Green bull has haki and can coat his logia because it physical. Nice. Why the hell couldnt he use haki to subdue sabo since he couldn't use his large devil AOE attacks? Exactly. Because his haki alone obviously was not enough to subdue him.
So if Green bulls haki can't subdue him and sabo checks greenbulls devil fruit since it suffers from a type advantage. Exactly what is greenbulls ability doing to sabos fire? Exactly not a damn thing unless SHOWN otherwise. Devil fruit type advantages exist in the one piece world bub

Yeah bullshit regardless bub
Wow, you’re a dumbass. You cannot read. I NEVER EVEN MENTIONED THE DAMN REVERIE. Wtf??? Are you brainless? Sabo??? When the hell was he ever BROUGHT UP BY ME??? I AM TALKING ABOUT GREEN BULL AND THE SCABBARDS, DUMBASS.

LMAO, your dumbass thought that I was referring to Sabo when talking about fire? I was responding to someone who said that Luffy’s Red Hawk would take out Green Bull just because it is “fire”. Again, learn to READ before writing dumb crap.

Did you manage to read that? Moron.

He could have eaten the fruit him self and awakened, he'd be way stronger than he is already and probably have ruled their world, just think about it. Why would he give the fruit to someone he sees actual potential in being the Pirate King in? Bit of a stupid twist villain, and because of that, he'd probably get shlapped if he tried to kill Luffy, but I doubt he's a twist villain anyway, competing for the one piece doesn't make you a villain, Roger and Ace are proof.

" you people need to learn how to read " - guy regurgitating the same points and being toxic because he's losing an argument on an anime forum
Lol “being toxic”. You mean “hurting your feelings”. Lol at me “losing an argument”. You are just too stupid to see what was literally in the chapter. Everything that I wrote was there. You literally had to lie and make stuff up to try to make a weak argument. Lol you people are clowns. You two are among the dumbest people that I have conversed with on WorstGen and I have conversed with PLENTY of dumbasses on here… so you should feel proud of yourselves. You set the bar even lower.

Yes base/ G2+ gear 3 Stacking with 3 Advanced Haki's shown in chapter 1037 beats Greenbull. This Base Luffy has Haki stronger than Kaido's going at greenbull. Greenbull is already shook by base Yamato's haki.

He stands no chance against Luffy post base mode.

Wow, you’re a dumbass. You cannot read. I NEVER EVEN MENTIONED THE DAMN REVERIE. Wtf??? Are you brainless? Sabo??? When the hell was he ever BROUGHT UP BY ME??? I AM TALKING ABOUT GREEN BULL AND THE SCABBARDS, DUMBASS.

LMAO, your dumbass thought that I was referring to Sabo when talking about fire? I was responding to someone who said that Luffy’s Red Hawk would take out Green Bull just because it is “fire”. Again, learn to READ before writing dumb crap.

Did you manage to read that? Moron.

Lol “being toxic”. You mean “hurting your feelings”. Lol at me “losing an argument”. You are just too stupid to see what was literally in the chapter. Everything that I wrote was there. You literally had to lie and make stuff up to try to make a weak argument. Lol you people are clowns. You two are among the dumbest people that I have conversed with on WorstGen and I have conversed with PLENTY of dumbasses on here… so you should feel proud of yourselves. You set the bar even lower.
Average admiral wanker. It's not me. It can't be me! They have to be the delusional ones, I'm the most intelligent person on this site! I'm NEVER wrong, they're illiterate, even though I don't read and comprehend their messages correctly. " shut the fuck up musty ass goblin

Yes base/ G2+ gear 3 Stacking with 3 Advanced Haki's shown in chapter 1037 beats Greenbull. This Base Luffy has Haki stronger than Kaido's going at greenbull. Greenbull is already shook by base Yamato's haki.

True but I meant red hawk has fire which counters Aramaki, but great addendums

Lol at the downplay. We will just have to wait and see then.

Average admiral wanker. It's not me. It can't be me! They have to be the delusional ones, I'm the most intelligent person on this site! I'm NEVER wrong, they're illiterate, even though I don't read and comprehend their messages correctly. " shut the fuck up musty ass goblin

True but I meant red hawk has fire which counters Aramaki, but great addendums
Lol “admiral wanker”? Ok then dumbass. I pointed out a literal fact which was that Green Bull was undamaged after an Adv. CoC attack from Yamato, but I’m wanking? Nah, you’re just braindead. Lol at you accusing me of not reading and comprehending messages when your stupid self just pointed out that our argument was about Red Hawk and the dumbass before was accusing me of talking about Sabo. And you’re the same idiot that wrote that the Scabbards weren’t huffing even though we literally see a panel with them and “huff, huff” written. Goodbye, dummy. And if you are a representation of the intelligence on this site, then YES, I am the most intelligent person here.

Lol we haven’t even seen Aramaki INJURED or going all out and dummies are already writing that Base Luffy beats him. Clearly none of you can power scale.

Last edited: