Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
greenbull states that luffy has the ability to sway others, i think oda ended wano really anticlimactic, it would have been way better to lete the marines with all their force into wano and in the end kaido should have sacrificed himself in order to see luffy as joyboy succeed. would be a way more fitting story , then the bs we got. just 2 my cents, nobody will read this anyway
it hasn't ended........
Post automatically merged:

Bm low diffs GB + fujitora
Cap its an Extreme Diff fight individually that can go either way

Bullshit.

1. He cannot inbue his meteors with haki since he cannot inbue gravity with haki. His gravity pulls meteors down. There is zero inbuing used. It's the exact same reason why we have never once seen a logia inbue haki into their logia attacks. Greenbull may be an exception since his logia abilities are able to be physically touched. However gravity, fire, light, smoke, non of those intangibles fall under that category. And if so show me something intangible in this series being coated in haki. I will wait

2. Also bullshit. If their hakis could hurt why the hell didn't they focus on simply using haki instead of their devil fruits?
1.) I never said he can imbue meteors with Haki. But nothing is stopping him imbuing his gravity and force attacks like Raging Tiger with haki. Zoro can imbue his flying slashes with haki. WB can imbue his quakes with haki. So again nothing is stopping him from imbuing haki with his gravity. Its not illogically to believe he can do it.

2.) His DF is restricted in Marijoa. He cant use big AoE attacks. Using Haki would make his attacks even stronger logically. His best course of action is low level gravity or no gravity at all....and just haki attacks with his sword. Depending on how much Sabo kept his distance....this would be difficult to land on them.

Bullshit.

1. He cannot inbue his meteors with haki since he cannot inbue gravity with haki. His gravity pulls meteors down. There is zero inbuing used. It's the exact same reason why we have never once seen a logia inbue haki into their logia attacks. Greenbull may be an exception since his logia abilities are able to be physically touched. However gravity, fire, light, smoke, non of those intangibles fall under that category. And if so show me something intangible in this series being coated in haki. I will wait

2. Also bullshit. If their hakis could hurt why the hell didn't they focus on simply using haki instead of their devil fruits?

Again bullshit. The world government literally sent cipher pol to kill Morgan's so he would not put this info in the news papaer because they did not want events leaked in the papers of what happened in the reverie

1. They had resources and marines present. So it wasn't just the admirals there

2. People keep mentioning that it was hinted that they were holding back but Akainu called bullshit to the excuses. You want to know why?

Let's look at the list:

Fujitora using meteors would not have affected sabo infact his gravity fruit on the whole would not have affected sabo since he is a logia

Greenbulls fruit is actually checked by sabos devil fruit ability..

A)Why didn't the admirals use their haki since their devil AOE attacks would be to damaging to the holy land?

B) Why wasnt he detained with seastones cuffs since the marines have those as well

C) The notion of the admirals holding back their AOE and DC attacks because they were on the holy land is retardation at best . You want to know why? Because sabo isn't stopping his use of AOE attacks on the holy land. So the admirals just stood there and did nothing while he was destroying the place because ........ They didn't want to destroy the place??? Lol. That excuse is like me telling the police that I didn't do all I could to stop robbers that were in my home because I didn't want my place ruined. While the robbers in my house breaking down doors,, shooting up my furniture, staining my walls etc
Exactly, Akainu saying “ no excuse” more or less confirms the theme of your post. Props to Akainu to owning up to his position.

HOLY SHIT O.0
Elbaf becoming buggys territory is something i never thought about.I hope this is true.
Actually i'm conflicted about that idea since Usopp is supposed to be leader of giant army lol but if Oda want ir he may make Usopp defeat Buggy thus making the giants switch their loyalty from Buggy to Usopp lol.

Lol at the downplay. We will just have to wait and see then.

Lol “admiral wanker”? Ok then dumbass. I pointed out a literal fact which was that Green Bull was undamaged after an Adv. CoC attack from Yamato, but I’m wanking? Nah, you’re just braindead. Lol at you accusing me of not reading and comprehending messages when your stupid self just pointed out that our argument was about Red Hawk and the dumbass before was accusing me of talking about Sabo. And you’re the same idiot that wrote that the Scabbards weren’t huffing even though we literally see a panel with them and “huff, huff” written. Goodbye, dummy. And if you are a representation of the intelligence on this site, then YES, I am the most intelligent person here.

Lol we haven’t even seen Aramaki INJURED or going all out and dummies are already writing that Base Luffy beats him. Clearly none of you can power scale.
" that hit HURT, that's some strong haki! " - guy who got his noggin slammed into the ground with a club, and proceeded to sweat and say it hurt

1. Aokiji fought Akainu for ten days. You remember? The one whose ability BURNED Ace. Not only that, you compare Ace’s fire, which stopped an island from snowing, to Luffy’s friction fire lol.
2. Can you not read? The Scabbards were the ones huffing, not Yamato.
3. He was literally hit in the head with Adv. CoC Haki while he was unguarded and wasn’t damaged. Do you realize that if you were hit with a heavy blunt object to the head, you could (and probably would) die? Brain injuries can kill you, leave you comatose, make you lose your memory… he was UNINJURED.
Last response because I see that yet again, I am arguing with someone who cannot use logic.
" brain injuries can kill you " - guy who's seen someone keep fighting and functioning with half of their brain missing in Marinefordm

" that hit HURT, that's some strong haki! " - guy who got his noggin slammed into the ground with a club, and proceeded to sweat and say it hurt

" brain injuries can kill you " - guy who's seen someone keep fighting and functioning with half of their brain missing in Marinefordm
And Sakazuki and BB tanked quakes to the head.

He didn’t sweat. Didn’t bleed. And Kaido said “it hurt” plenty of times to regular Ryuo haki. Green Bull got hit with Adv. CoC and brushed it off lol. You really are unable to get that through your skull. That’s nuts.

So you think WB is a normal guy? Or are you making a direct comparison between Green Bull and WB? Because that directly contradicts your previous assertion that the Admirals were weak fodder trash.

Yeah lets not forget u cried like a bitch when lanji vs king didnt happened
Anyways the reason you buffons want it just for lanji to take on beckman
You know well he s reserved for that queen 2.0 lucky roux

Well zkk didnt happened
Zoro didnt os king
Yet didnt cried like you
you are not wrong...
Chief....
THE MOST PREDICTABLE AND BORING MATCHUP.
JUST OFFSCREEN IT AND GET WANO OVER WITH FFS.
sanji fc was in shambles when the dream fight didn't happen :vistalaugh: