Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1054 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
WSJ Cover thanks to YonkouProductions

From redon:

As you can see, it is a joint collaboration with Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine to celebrate the interview between Eiichiro Oda (One Piece) and Gosho Aoyama (Detective Conan). On the cover of Jump we have Luffy together with the character Tōru Amuro from Detective Conan and on the cover of Shonen Sunday Conan Edogawa and Zoro will appear. Putting both together we will have a complete illustration.

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redonGOAT from MangaHelpers.

^ Text version for ease...

Chapter 1,054: "Flame Emperor".

Weekly Shonen Jump cover is a collaboration with Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine to celebrate the interview between Eiichiro Oda (One Piece) and Gosho Aoyama (Detective Conan). Luffy and Toru Amuro from Detective Conan are in Shonen Jump cover. Conan Edogawa and Zoro will appear in Shonen Sunday cover.

In cover Color Spread we can see the 4 new Emperors of the Sea: Luffy, Blackbeard, Shanks and Buggy.

Chapter begins in the Flower Capital. Kinemon and the other Red Scabbards noticed that someone is approaching to the city. Kinemon says Luffy-dono and his friends can't discover what's going on. Then they go to deal with the intruder.

Ryokugyuu keeps walking towards the Flower Capital, he's thinking in something.

Ryokugyuu: "The ability to influence others... That's something quite difficult to achieve..."

Suddenly Raizou, Shinobu, Inuarashi, Denjirou, Nekomamushi and Kawamatsu appear in front of Ryokugyuu to stop him.

Ryokugyuu: "Samurai, don't get in my way~~~!!"

Raizou says that guy is someone from the Marines and Denjirou says then he's one of Luffy's enemies from the outside world.

Ryokugyuu talks to them as he begins to use his powers.

Ryokugyuu: "Guys... How much do you know about the "outside world"? The "Tenryuubito" are the gods of this world!! A country like yours, which is not affiliated with the World Government Has NO RIGHTS!! Sorry, but that's how the world works!!"

Ryokugyu puts his hands on the ground and starts growing all kinds of plants to attack them.

Ryokugyuu: "Kinniku Mori Mori (Forbidden Hate Woods - 禁憎森々(きんにくもりもり))!!!!!! I am the user of the "Mori Mori no Mi", a "forest man"!!! I am nature* itself, the father of all life like the "sea"!!!"

"When Ryokugyuu says "nature" he uses the word "Logia" (自然(ロギア))

Ryokugyuu keeps talking.

Ryokugyuu: "I will give you a lesson on humanity!! We need to create "lower creatures" in order to live!! Everyone is able to survive by looking down on non-affiliated countries!! "Discrimination" is what gives us stability!!!"

In an impressive double page, we see that Ryokugyuu has transformed into some kind of giant tree and attacks the Red Scabbards with branches and roots of all sizes.

Red Scabbards defend themselves while Ryokugyuu continues with his speech.

Ryokugyuu: "Countless people could die in this country and no law would be broken!! Stop me if you can!! I will kill thousands of people if it's necessary to capture "Straw Hat Luffy"!!!"

Yamato appears behind of the Red Scabbards and hits Ryokugyuu's head with his kanabo, knocking Ryokugyuu to the ground. Yamato tells Ryokugyuu that everything he said is unforgivable.

Yamato's attack damaged Ryokugyuu, he says it had a very strong Haki.

Yamato says that Wanokuni has suffered 20 years of tyranny, and now that the country is finally free, he is not going to let anyone interrupt their well-deserved celebration.

Ryokugyuu: Who the hell are you!?"

Yamato: "I'm Yamato!! Kaidou's son!!!"

Ryokugyuu: "Kaidou's son...!?"

Momonosuke also arrives to the battlefield in dragon form.

Momonosuke: "I agree with you, Yamato!! We won't let you lay a finger on our heroes who are still recovering-!!!"

Ryokugyuu: "A dragon~~~!?"

Momonosuke: "Bolo Breath!!!"

Momonosuke tries to imitate Kaidou, but he can't use the attack. Ryokugyuu is surprised.

Ryokugyuu: "What was that supposed to be?"

Seeing that his attack failed, Momonosuke runs towards Ryokugyuu and bites his body. Momonosuke then tries to get Ryokugyuu away from the Flower Capital, he doesn't want to bring fear to people's heart again.

Ryokugyuu is surprised to see a pink dragon, he never heard that kind of ability exists. He then tells Momonosuke to get out of his way and wraps several giant branches around Momonosuke's body to stop him.

Yamato tries to help Momonosuke.

Yamato: "Momonosuke-kun!!"

Momonosuke: "Yamato... Stay out of this!!!"

Yamato: "What??"

Cut to the sea near Wanokuni, we can see that the ship of the Red Hair Pirates is there. Part of the crew tell Shanks that they want to see Luffy since he has become a great pirate.

Shanks remembers the last time he was in Wanokuni sea, when they separated Oden that day. He also thinks that Momonosuke and Hiyori must already be adults. Red Hair Pirates insist.

Lucky Roux: "Boss!! Let's go see Luffy!!"

Bonk Punch: "Luffy is truly amazing!!"

Yasopp: "Wait a minute!! I'm not mentally prepared to meet Usopp yet..."

Limejuice: "What's this!? That guy Kid is here too. Didn't he fight against us not too long ago!?"

Shanks sees Luffy's Wanted poster.

Shanks: "So this is..."

A short flashback starts. Red Hair Pirates' ship chases one Marine warship. Benn Beckman informs Shanks that there are CP9 members on the warship, but Shanks doesn't care and orders the attack.

A young Who's Who asks pirates what they want, since there are no treasures on the warship. Who's Who says they only have a measly Akuma no Mi, then we see the chest with the Gomu Gomu no Mi that we saw in One Piece chapter 1 (from where Luffy took the fruit to eat it).

Flashback continues with Shanks remembering some scenes with Luffy in Foosha Village and the moment where Shanks sacrificed his arm to save Luffy. Back in the present we see that Shanks grabs his missing arm.

Some members of the crew who were not on the ship when Red Hair Pirates met Luffy in the past, are surprised to find out that their boss knows Luffy. They heard all kind of rumors about Luffy, for example that Luffy is an unstoppable monkey monster.

Shanks talks to his crewmates.

Shanks: "I have no intention of meeting Luffy...!!

Lucky Roux: "Whaaaat~~~~~!!?"

Shanks: "Can you remind me what is happening in our territories right now?"

Howling Gab: "Oh yeah, you're talking about that guy named Barto or something like that... It seems he's one of Luffy's subordinates... He burned our flags and changed them to Luffy's..."

Shanks: "Well, we have to go to solve it... Or what will happen to my credibility?" Red Hair Pirates: "If you put it in that way... But we still think..."

Shanks sits at a table next to Benn Beckman and serves himself a cup of sake.

Shanks: "Hey Beck. I think it's time to join the fight... for the "One Piece".

Cut to the Navy Headquarter in the New World, a meeting is taking place.

An unknown Marine tells Akainu that they can't allow the revolutionaries to continue doing things as they please. Akainu tells him that he already knows, but they don't have enough troops for everything. We see that Akainu, Kizaru and the unknown Marine are at the meeting.

Unknown Marine: "That guy called "Sabo, the Flame Emperor" is now a hero in the whole world!! Nefertari Cobra was the only member of the 20 kingdoms that founded the World Government 800 years ago... that participated in the Levely. The murder of this man is an important achievement for the Revolutionary Army!!"

As the unknown Marine says this, we see the headline of the newspaper, which says "Sabo murdered King Nefertari Cobra of the Arabasta Kingdom". Then the unknown Marine talks about what happened on the land of Mary Geoise while the Levely was being celebrated.

Unknown Marine: "A few hours before the murder... In the residential area of the Tenryuubito, in the "Land of the Gods", the emblem of the World Nobles... the "Hoof of the Celestial Dragon" was destroyed!! It was a declaration of war!!!"

As he speaks, we see that a Tentyuubito's flag flaping on top of a building, was burned during the incident.

Unknown Marine: "Marine soldiers led by Admirals "Ryokugyuu" and "Fujitora" attended the nobles' call. But in the end... Revolutionaries were able to liberate Bartholomew Kuma, a former member of the Revolutionary Army who was the slave of the Tenryuubito. And all of them escaped!! Admirals probably couldn't fight properly in the "Land of the Gods"."

Akainu: "You don't need to create excuses on their behalf. And what about Princess Vivi's disappearance, which happened at the same time as King Cobra's murder... ?"

We see again a newspaper headline reporting Vivi's disappearance. The unknown Marine is presented, he's a man with white hair and sunglasses. He is "Kurouma" (Black Horse) the Head of the Marine Criminal Investigation Service. His real name is "Tensei".

Kurouma : "We are still investigating the disappearance... and its possible connection with the incidents."

Akainu: "Arabasta is probably in a chaos right now. Kurouma : "Their ship is still in the Red Port I don't think it's time for them to return..."

Kizaru: "Has the incident of attempted murder about Saint Charlos resolved?"

Kurouma : "Regarding Saint Mjosgard and how he helped the suspect to escape... There was a trial in the "Land of the Gods", in which the "Knights of God" intervened. Which made things more complicated."

Akainu: "Let them do what they want."

Kurouma continues.

Kurouma: "Rumors say Sabo is the one who might be pulling the strings behind all these incidents. And the "Revolution of 8 Nations" took place, aiming at the return of world leaders. The sparks of rebellion across the world... They're starting to treat that guy like a God!!"

In the final double page we see the country from chapter 1,053 where was the giant picture of Sabo on a building. There's a man with a megaphone on a stage while people cheer "Sabo, the Flame Emperor".

Kurouma: "You can even say... that his popularity has surpassed the influence of the supreme commander of the Revolutionary Army, "Rebellious Dragon"!!"

Kizaru: "And then, right at this very moment, his little brother "Straw Hat Luffy" becomes one of the Yonkou..."

The man with the megaphone starts talking to the people.

Revolutionary man: "The old system has been destroyed on the pirate side by the little brother of the "Flame Emperor"!!! Right now! This era is changing!!!"

In the last panels of the chapter, we see Akainu looking at the sea from his office.

Akainu: "Looks like I've become the Fleet Admiral in this damn moment it But no matter what is coming... I will finish them all!!!"

End of the chapter.

Last edited:
All pictures until now in order :)

Shokugeki no Sanji chapter 6 little summary that I posted in this thread.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shokugeki-no-sanji-ch-6.29038/#post-3165635

Chapter 6 takes place in the Baratie, when Sanji is still a child. Color cover is Sanji dressed like a prince.

Sanji is still a rookie in the kitchen and he can't keep up with the other chefs. But in the night, he practises a lot with the help of a mouse. One day he has the opportunity to work with a special lamb meat but some chefs try to boycott him. They change that special lamb meat for other lamb meat more difficult to cook.

But Sanji shows his true abilities in the kitchen and creates an amazing dish. At the end of the chapter we can see adult Sanji, just before he mets Luffy and the other. We can see too some Sanji's memories about Germa and his family during all chapter.

I've read that Shanks doesn't have his hallmark scar in the flashback with Who's Who.
Can anyone confirm?
He has it, we can see it clearly in one panel of the flashback.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

I know images are not all out so read this with the full summary I guess

Chapter 1054 Flame Emperor

Page 3
【Flower Capital, Wano Country】
Kin’emon: Denjiro! So you’ve also noticed! This news must not reach Sir Luffy and his friends!
Inuarashi: Cat! Come with me!
Nekomamushi: huh?!

Aramaki: power to influence others… that’s something difficult to obtain even if you wants it…
Hm?
Hey Samurais! Get out of my way!!

Page 4-5
Raizo: It’s someone from the navy!
Denjiro: In other words, Sir Luffy’s enemy from the outside world!!
Aramaki: How much do you fellas know about “outside”?
The Celestial Dragons are the gods of this world!! A country like yours that’s not affiliated with the world government!! Has no rights whatsoever!!!

Aramaki: now don’t hate me! That’s just how this world works!
“Forest of Zero Hatred”!!*
I am the user of the forest forest fruit! A forest human!!

Aramaki: The father of all life just like the ocean! I’m nature(logia) itself!!
Here’s a lesson on humanity! We need to create “lesser beings” in order to live!
By looking down on you non affiliated countries! Everyone will be able to survive!
Discrimination is what brings us comfort!!!

*a pun for “muscular”

Page 6-7
Aramaki: countless people can die in this country, and no laws will be broken!
Rahahaha stop me if you can! I’ll kill thousands if that’s what it takes for me to reach “Strawhat Luffy”!!

Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Kawamatsu: Sir Yamato..!!
Yamato: I’m Yamato!! Son of Kaido!!

Aramaki: ?!!
Kaido’s son..?!

Momonosuke: It is exactly as you said! Yamato!!
Him laying hands on our heroes who are still recovering…
..we shall never allow that to happen!!

Aramaki: a dragon?!

Momonosuke: blast breath!!!

Page 8
Aramaki: what was that?

Yamato: Momonosuke-kun!!
Kawamatsu: Momonosuke sama!!

Momonosuke: Anyway…!!
Leave!! To a place far enough so that you won’t be noticed by the Capital!!

Page 9
Momonosuke: do not bring fear to people’s heart!!

Momonosuke: I have made a promise with everyone!!

Aramaki: A pink dragon?! That’s bizarre!
I’ve never heard of an ability like that!!
You’re in my way!!

Momonosuke: wah!!
Yamato: Momonosuke-kun!!
Momonosuke: Yamato! You have to stay out of this!!
Yamato: huh??

Page 10
【Sea near Wano】
Red Hair pirates: that’s some..unexpected intruder…
Let’s go Boss!!
Luffy has already become a great pirate!!

Shanks: this really takes me back….
This is the first time I’ve been here since parting with Oden-san on that day…
Momo and Hiyori are probably all adults now….

Lucky Roo: Boss!! Let’s go see Luffy!
he’s amazing, like really amazing!!
Yasopp: hold up on the landing! I’m not mentally prepared to meet Usopp yet..
Limejuice: what’s this? That brat Kid is also here! Didn’t he just picked a fight with us not long ago?!

Page 11
Shanks: so this is…

(Government ship: it’s Red Hair’s ship!!

Beckman: looks like they have CP9 aboard!!
Yasopp: what a pain
Shanks: doesn’t matter, let’s go!!)

Page 12
(Who’s Who: what’s your goal?! We have no treasures with us!! Just one measly devil fruit…!!

?:what’s this! a fruit that makes you rubbery?!)

Page 13
Red Hair Pirates: so Boss and the commanders know “Strawhat Luffy”!!
Isn’t “Strawhat Luffy” …
…A ferocious man that is described to be a unstoppable monkey monster…
At least, that’s what I heard…..

Shanks: I have no intention of meeting Luffy..!!
Lucky Roo: whaaaaaat?!
Shanks: remind me what is happening in our territory right now
Howling Gab: ah that Barto-whatever…he’s Luffy’s subordinate apparently and he burned down our flag to replace it with Luffy’s
Shanks: and we have to take care of that…or else what’ll happen to my credibility?
Red Hair Pirates: well if you put it that way..but still…

Page 14
Shanks: Hey Beck
I think it’s about time we join the fight…
…For “One Piece”

Page 15
【New World-Navy Headquarter】
Kurouma: we can’t afford to let the revolutionaries do things as they please any longer Akainu
Akainu: I know that, but we’re out of men
Kurouma: “Sabo the Flame Emperor”..that guy is now hero of the world!!
Out of the 20 families that created the world government 800 years ago…the only participant of the Reverie, Nefertari Cobra! The killing of this man holds significant meaning to the revolutionary army!!

Page 16
Kurouma: a few hours before that murder
In the residential area of the Celestial Dragons “Land of the Gods”, they destroyed the symbol of the world nobles, the “Hoof of the Soaring Dragon”!! Thus making a declaration of war!
The Navy led by admiral Ryokugyu and admiral Fujitora answered the call but…
In the end…
They were able to liberate Bartholomew Kuma, a former member of the RA that was made into a slave of the celestial dragons
And all of them escaped!!
It was perhaps difficult for the admirals to fight in the “Land of the Gods”

Akainu: no need to come up with excuses for them
What about the missing of princess Vivi? It occurred around the same time of King Cobra’s murder!

Page 17
Kurouma: we are still investigating…along with its possible association with the incident

【Head of the Naval Criminal Investigation Service
Kurouma(Tensei)】

Akainu: Alabasta is probably in shambles
Kurouma: their ship is still at the Red Port! It’s really not the time to go back
Kizaru: has the case of attempted murder of saint Charlos been taken care of?
Kurouma: regarding Saint Mjosgard and him helping the culprit escape…
There was a trial in the Land of the Gods, in which the Knights of God intervened
And that made things more complicated
Akainu: just leave them be
Kurouma: and rumors are saying that Sabo might be pulling the strings behind all these incidents…people are having heated discussion on it
And then the“Eight Nations’ Revolution” happened, targeting the return of world leaders.
The sparks of rebellion around the world…

Page 18-19
Kurouma: …are starting to treat the guy as if he’s some god!!!

Citizens: oh mighty Flame Emperor!!
Sabo!
Sabo!

Kurouma: you can even say his popularity has greater influences than that of the supreme commander of the RA, the “Rebellious Dragon”!!
Kizaru: and then at this gorgeous timing his little brother Strawhat Luffy became one of the Four Emperors…

Revolutionaries: the old system is being destroyed by Flame Emperor’s little brother at the pirates side too!!
Right this moment!! The world is moving towards a new era!

Akainu: looks like I became the Fleet Admiral at one hell of a time..!!!
But no matter what’s going to come…I’ll stop them all!!!

editor note: we’ll have another Jump cover illustration and color spread next issue!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.