If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This never made sense to me tbh. One can literally spend a day on the internet and find out about redon. If Shueisha was really serious, they would’ve hunted the likes of redon long long time ago.
I remember how he said that because 1044 or 1043 leaked early back then (with the Nika screenshots and all) that Shueisha would now sue every leaker and shut it all down, but none of that happened of course, actually nothing happened to no one's surprise

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm convinced this guy has irl issues.
I can guarantee it 100% from decades of personal experience of having severe issues myself and dealing with a LOT of VERY difficult people including my neighbour right now as usual.

I can see such typical patterns, red flags from them them that I as well as others have exhibited before many times.

I don't want to get in trouble for saying too much but when multiple people are describing someone in the sane manner and making the same complaints, it's not a coincidence ofc.

In other words I'm sick of this tantrum behaviour and this is coming from a person who throws tantrums ironically too, it's just immaturity ofc lol.

Normally when people are like this, theres a trauma at least behind it. Whatever it or they might be. Or just having their ego fed too much especially for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.