If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its basically a way to wait until enough Jumps have been send to stores to no get caught, i know that copyright laws in Japan are quite hard and can really get u arrested.

About redon, dont think the man is in Japan to get arrested, most likely he got info from some sources and just want to protect them by not leaking the info too early. Wouldnt be soo difficult to find a spanish man in Japan lol.

And of course he dont do that for the spotlight, basically everyone in the community already know him lol.

Heard some years ago that the Jump is sold in other places in East Asia like Korea, Taiwan, HK and Singapore, and the leaks came from those places.

So its basically a way to wait until enough Jumps have been send to stores to no get caught, i know that copyright laws in Japan are quite hard and can really get u arrested.

About redon, dont think the man is in Japan to get arrested, most likely he got info from some sources and just want to protect them by not leaking the info too early. Wouldnt be soo difficult to find a spanish man in Japan lol.

And of course he dont do that for the spotlight, basically everyone in the community already know him lol.

Heard some years ago that the Jump is sold in other places in East Asia like Korea, Taiwan, HK and Singapore, and the leaks came from those places.
It can come from translators who need to have access to the chap earlier so they can translate it

"Tomorrow, Monday, I had planned to publish much more complete and detailed Spoilers to celebrate the return of One Piece after the month of rest. But things like this take away my desire, so I'll wait to publish my full summary when I play."

Lmfao, look I couldn't care less about getting spoilers or not.

However, if you don't realize what kind of petty, delusional attention whore redon is, I don't know what to say.

Even the last idiots should understand that by now.

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.