If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was gonna get stronger cause that was 900 episode before but now they are on strong level so when he s gonn get a nakam he needs to be almost close to the top 5 in the crew then he will start upgrading too he is not picking a buggy wtf
Post automatically merged:

We havent seen anything yet lol
When literally the mid tier straw hats are on Jinbes level they don’t need more power. Zoro and Sanji are each stronger than the commanders that have been powerhouses of the new world.

A character who’s important lore wise and character wise >>>>> strong character.

If Sabo beat greenbull it proves Oda isn’t having luffy fight akainu
First of all, greenbull doesn't appear to have been beaten any time recently. Secondly while I'm sure sabo did some damage before getting caught, he still got caught so I don't think he actually won against whoever it was, my guess is cp0, I don't think greenbull has ever fought sabo he's just going to use sabos capture to bait Luffy. So this in no way has anything to do with who is going to fight akainu, other than the fact that akainu might kick gbs ass for not following orders and telling luffy about sabo

You sound like an emotional teenager. Grow up. No one cares about your Redon whining. We are here to discuss spoilers. Go be a crybaby somewhere else. Then again you might not get the attention you seem so desperate for, anywhere else. Sad.
So start discussing the precious spoilers and stop crying. What you did was try to preach to moderates to ban users... like a classic redditor. grow up before accusing others of what you are.
and if you don't have anything useful to type, don't quote me anymore.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
i won't doubt that to some extent
altho his top 30.. don't wanna even talk about it

but he did make me appreciate the only character he got feats right for.. which is Capone tanking BM's punches.. thats it
Katakuri wasn't even in his top 30 :usoprice:

Also there was another dude called Wing who had ALL the admirals at number 30:usoprice:

Sabo used Entei against Greenbull and Fujitora
:crazwhat:
Lame if true, this further supports that Sabo is ace 2.0 unfortunately

Secondly Sabo shouldn't even be aware of Entei since that wasn't even popular like Fire Fist

Again if true, disappointing as a Sabo fan, we need more Flame Dragon moves instead of Ace copy

So start discussing the precious spoilers and stop crying. What you did was try to preach to moderates to ban users... like a classic redditor. grow up before accusing others of what you are.
and if you don't have anything useful to type, don't quote me anymore.
They should ban people who come here and post nothing but their crying. No one cares about your Redon hate club.

Status
Not open for further replies.