If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was scared for a second that they'd say something like Dragon was surpassed in strength by Sabo though Sabo surpassing him in influence is kinda shocking too. New gen really taking over on all facets. Hopefully Monkey D. Dragon doesn't disappoint when the fighting comes and seeing as his commander are free now, he should be making an appearance at some point. To be honest, kinda weird to downplay Dragon cause his no. 2 accomplished something great and had something pretty iffy attached to him but I understand to an extent, Dragon needs to do something soon.

Aramaki did well, handling multiple opponents but Yamato deserves props for apparently doing damage. Can't wait to see more from Ryokugyu, his fruit's hella boss. Character-wise, I'm not sure I'm crazy about him at the moment, perhaps it's just a facade (that SBS where Oda went along with the idea of him being against the World Government comes to mind) but if not, I suppose having a devoted Admiral that approves of the World Government isn't too strange. I thought Momo telling Yamato to stop was to reason with Aramaki. Now it just seems like he wants to handle it solo which seems kinda dumb, especially since I don't recall him having armament haki but I'll wait for further info.

Akainu saying the other Admirals don't need excuses while getting ready to take care of things, pretty boss. Guess he hasn't grown soft, Oda's just been keeping reserved.

Man, I remember starting Detective Conan's anime but stopping soon after. Nice series, I'll have to finish it when I have a lot of freetime.

Can't wait for next chapter. Hopefully it's an update on the ex-Warlords, their bounties and the other Straw Hats' bounties.

According to the detective, in popularity Sabo > Dragon.
Sabo > Dragon can't be possible in influence, since all of Sabo's influence would fall under Dragon as he's Dragon's underling. Hopefully the Viz phrases it better.

Dragon himself still hasn't made a move, and as Robin said is essentially a mystery to the world still.

Plus, Dragon's the one who sent Sabo to declare war on the Gods of the world. I'm sure this is what Dragon wanted, in terms of making Sabo the face.
Soon it will be in strength too, Sabo is the new gen revolutionary leader, he's gonna be at least Dragon tier.

Soon it will be in strength too, Sabo is the new gen revolutionary leader, he's gonna be at least Dragon tier.
Highly doubtful anybody but Luffy is surpassing Dragon. We'll see though.

Sabo is the new gen revolutionary leader?? The Revolutionaries are Dragon's creation, and the Revolution is gonna end within Dragon's generation, not sure what the "new gen revolutionary leader" would even mean, when the old one still hasn't made his move yet but only declared war. This isn't the marines or the pirates where there are multiple generations lol.

Oda's just setting Sabo up for the post-Revolution stuff, since the World Government will need a leader to direct it in some manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.