If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated the Kaido fight, he missed to kill Luffy too many times when he had the opportunity. Also, Zoro was done dirty and wasn't allowed to consistently take part and forced to the sacrificing GOAT. :josad:
Ikr?! Zoro was only beaten by the sacrifice. Would have been much more interesting if he gets a proper defeat with a bit more focus.

The thing with Jack to keep in mind though is that his and all the calamities bounties are inflated, but we'll see what happens.
That’s the thing is even though their inflated, the sheer power difference between Zoro/Sanji and the calamities should showcase enough of a power difference that their bounties shouldn’t be below jacks. I still don’t think they should be below 1.4 billion at the very least.

That’s the thing is even though their inflated, the sheer power difference between Zoro/Sanji and the calamities should showcase enough of a power difference that their bounties shouldn’t be below jacks. I still don’t think they should be below 1.4 billion at the very least.
I agree.

But I'm not sure if Oda does :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.