If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Fujitora said he saw some shit. He probably respected Luffy because he behaves radically different than most pirates, and he seems to actually care about civilians, but it's almost certain he also has a deep hatred towards pirates
That’s the thing. Aramaki respects the world government. Fujitora hates the world governments enemies. That’s all they really.

You're misunderstanding Aramaki's stance I feel

I dont think he gives much of a shit about matters of politics, his justice is to go with the natural order of things

Here he is explaining how the world outside works and basically justifying why none of what he will do to the people of Wano qualify as a crime since they are meant to be stomped upon according to the natural order of things

He's not the kind of guy however who will have a clash of ideals with Issho
But it’s not just that they won’t clash, they seemed like buddies on Mariejois, talking about old man Vegapunk
Post automatically merged:

you have a Nazi pfp
You have a forest as your pfp.

That means you’re an Aramaki supporter too.

1055 "The Green-Man"
- We see Sabo and the others. Vivi and Bonney are with them
- Momo vs Greenbull. Greenbull creates a giant tree and Momo gets stuck in it
- Greenbull: "Stay here you pink big eel. I’m gonna kill the samurai and Kaido's son."
- Greenbull vs the Scabbards and Yamato.
Yamato goes into her hybrid form
- Greenbull's eyes start to glow and he turns into mythical being. He has big giant horns, similar to a deer. His hair looks like Gear 5 Luffy's
- Greenbull: "The old gods created this earth. Their leader was the so called Sun God Nika. I’m the God of the Forest and the begging of life itself. This form is called the "Green Man"

No break next week
"...so since you're tired of Nika being your leader, you switched allegiance to Akainu instead who is regular human...not even a god?"

"...Good question. I guess i'll think about it."

"Do it over breakfast. We have Dorayaki."

Aramaki and Fujitora have joined Strawhat Grand Fleet Party! Luffy is now having the complete formation of 108 Stars of Destiny!

Sabo was blasted by celestial dragon guy as kid which he get scar from.

‘’It is more logically sabo to face IM , gorseri, cp0 to fight for his revolution goal because they are one who control world government.

Sabo vs Akainu make no sense because it is luffy fight to prove him is he is not weak.
‘It is like saying sabo will fight Blackbeard because he is one who beat ace.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Ghostly Reflections
You know, after reading the chapter spoilers, I think I might have to rethink this… /s
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Tbh the spectrum isn't really right. Since you also left "Reigning Justice"

Akainu's Justice isn't "Absolute Justice", it's "thorough Justice".

"Absolute Justice" is the main doctrine the Marines in general follow. Akainu & Aokiji simply weren't on the same page as to what extent Absolute Justice would be followed.

Fujitora's justice however stands against Absolute Justice, which is the main doctrine of the marines in general followed by majority of the marines shown.

We're finally moving on the great characters like the admirals, dragon, Shanks, Blackbeard, and the Gorosei.

No more of these generic anime villains like Doflamingo/crocodile/Laido/Latakuri/Ling

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Vice-Admiral supremacy on the way!! :funky:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think it’ll make sense when we see why Fuji blinded himself. They all probably have a deep hatred of piracy.
Controversial opinion I guess: I don’t think Fujitora blinded himself because of Pirates. I think Fujitora blinded himself due to witnessing corruption in the Government or abuses of power or something of the like. A man who literally blinded himself from witnessing Pirates do evil shit is not someone who would join the Marines with the goal of changing the Government from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.