If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon literally "The Most Wanted Criminal" in One Piece.
you literally labelled people with "Most Wanted" but somehow he still can breath fresh air :crazwhat:
Once again, people misunderstand Oda's masterful writing. "Most Wanted" means that everyone around the world is simping for Monkey D. Dragon.
:sweat:
That's why they were all so surprised to find out that Luffy is Dragon's son: because Dragon, the sexiest man in the world, has a son with absolutely no sex appeal, nor sexual awareness. All this time, when we thought Dragon was trying to revolt against the World Government, clearly, he's actually trying to create a sexual revolution with Ivankov. I, for one, look forward to a world where "Oden" is an accepted gender, where Mermaids are no longer sold to ugly bastards, and where grown men dressing like babies is normalized. OKAMA WAYYYYY

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Once again, people misunderstand Oda's masterful writing. "Most Wanted" means that everyone around the world is simping for Monkey D. Dragon.
That's why they were all so surprised to find out that Luffy is Dragon's son: because Dragon, the sexiest man in the world, has a son with absolutely no sex appeal, nor sexual awareness. All this time, when we thought Dragon was trying to revolt against the World Government, clearly, he's actually trying to create a sexual revolution with Ivankov. I, for one, look forward to a world where "Oden" is an accepted gender, where Mermaids are no longer sold to ugly bastards, and where grown men dressing like babies is normalized. OKAMA WAYYYYY

True but bounties are also pretty worthless now
Crocodile can stand his ground in the new world but only has had 80 million because he was an early villain
Moria jobbed not once, not twice, but a record-breaking three times in the series but his bounty is almost the same as Doffy's
The list goes on, but the general pattern is Early character --> lower bounty, later character ---> higher bounty
With a few exceptions of course, like Hancock
But the bounty hyperinflation mostly began in the New World; before that, 500 million was an ungodly amount (which it was at the time), but then the Yonko commanders and Yonko themselves completely broke the financial system and caused the recession of 2008 broke the bounty balance to the point where strength of a character = size of their bounty is completely inaccurate in 80% of cases.
Crocodile and Mr.1 deserve a red carpet welcome back.I want post-skip Crocodile with new poisoned weapons,awakening,good coo/coa and improved base stats.
Crocodile deserves 300 million at least.Mr.1 should be worth at least a 100 million.Even fucking ceaser clown has a 300mi bounty.

I also want Sabo to go full psycho and start killing celestial dragons and shit.
Imagine Sabo's crime is him pulling an Akainu and fisting the Celestial Dragon riding Kuma through the chest? Yes, please.

I want to see Arlong bite Charlos's head off at this point, honestly. Looking at Jinbei makes me realize that Arlong and Nami could have actually been close friends if he hadn't been poisoned into becoming so racist and hateful by the world the Celestial Dragons created. I want to see a Fishman Supplex one of these fucking bastards. One of my dream plots is still Nami saving Arlong from Celestial Dragons.

I can get behind that theory
How can you withstand this charming face that looks like a convict who just escaped Impel Down

Imagine Sabo's crime is him pulling an Akainu and fisting the Celestial Dragon riding Kuma through the chest? Yes, please.

I want to see Arlong bite Charlos's head off at this point, honestly. Looking at Jinbei makes me realize that Arlong and Nami could have actually been close friends if he hadn't been poisoned into becoming so racist and hateful by the world the Celestial Dragons created. I want to see a Fishman Supplex one of these fucking bastards. One of my dream plots is still Nami saving Arlong from Celestial Dragons.
Where the fuck is Arlong?Did he go to impel down?Oda missed an opportunity there,east blue villains that got captured could have been there.

Crocodile and Mr.1 deserve a red carpet welcome back.I want post-skip Crocodile with new poisoned weapons,awakening,good coo/coa and improved base stats.
Crocodile deserves 300 million at least.Mr.1 should be worth at least a 100 million.Even fucking ceaser clown has a 300mi bounty.
Oh, yeah, Crocodile was fighting serious players at Marineford and took no damage. I honestly think Croc is one of the most interesting characters in the series right now. He has a devastating Logia, most likely is Awakened, and, after getting beat by Luffy, a fire seemed to spark inside him.

Crocodile was more like Moria in Alabasta, working behind the scenes. If Marineford, he said, "Fuck it, I'm wreaking havoc." A lot of villains have their dreams shattered by Luffy, but I don't think that was the case with Crocodile. After all, Pluton is in Wano: Crocodile's plan was already fucked from the beginning, if he needed to rob from Kaido to succeed. I think Luffy reignited Crocodile's desire to become a serious pirate, rather than hide in the shadows.

Oh, yeah, Crocodile was fighting serious players at Marineford and took no damage. I honestly think Croc is one of the most interesting characters in the series right now. He has a devastating Logia, most likely is Awakened, and, after getting beat by Luffy, a fire seemed to spark inside him.

Crocodile was more like Moria in Alabasta, working behind the scenes. If Marineford, he said, "Fuck it, I'm wreaking havoc." A lot of villains have their dreams shattered by Luffy, but I don't think that was the case with Crocodile. After all, Pluton is in Wano: Crocodile's plan was already fucked from the beginning, if he needed to rob from Kaido to succeed. I think Luffy reignited Crocodile's desire to become a serious pirate, rather than hide in the shadows.
Croc got tagged by Jozu,but was alright.I wish Oda makes him the future Joker.He deserves a good comeback and he has potential.

That part about the Pluton in Wano bugged me a little
Why did Nico Robin lie to Crocodile about the Poneglyph in Alabasta? She could have straight up told the truth and he would have fucked off from Alabastia since the weapon he sought was somewhere else
No harm done if she just told the truth, no?

Crocodile will never be Yonko or let alone PK.But he could become some sort underworld joker like Doflamingo.If he improves his base stats,unlocks decent haki and awakens his fruit.He becomes solid commander level.That is respectable for a guy that got trashed by pre-gears rookie Luffy.

Why did Nico Robin lie to Crocodile about the Poneglyph in Alabasta? She could have straight up told the truth and he would have fucked off from Alabastia since the weapon he sought was somewhere else
She was probably being cautions.Not even Kaido knows where the fuck is Pluton.Crocodile could have joined his crew for the sole purpose of pulling a BB and robbing that weapon.Since he also is a sand logia,he could potentially get inside the earth to search for it.

also another thing I just remembered, I think in Ohara the WG folks tried to shoot at the Poneglyph there and there wasn't a scratch
But Oden on Skypiea could easily

Nevermind I think Oden put this extra message into the gold next to the Poneglyph
I was wondering what kind of magical tools he must have had (and all Kozuki before him) to carve out the Poneglyph stones
Probably some Wano Nippon Folded Steel tools

Status
Not open for further replies.