If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fuji was defeated by the revs, it contradicts GB's comment, they might took an L on another thing.
I find it awkward Fuji getting defeated.
Well the scene of Fujitora talking to Akainu happens one week after the end of the reverie, in the day before the raid on Onigashima, so i wouldnt make sense for he to be defeated by the revos in marijoa and them be send after a Warlord.

Expectations:

- Crew bounty reveal
- Luffy vs Green Bull
- Yamato joining and Larrot eating grass

Reality:

- Shitty Ace 2.0 chapter...

Goda... Take some more weeks off bro

:risitameh:
:laughmoji:

Whats the hate about Redon rn?Can someone tells me the reason?
Where should I start ...

Most obvious reason is that he thinks he is 'better' than the casual fan (aka you and me), which becomes 100% clear by reading his posts on his blog.

He has developed some kind of God complex, thinking he's almost as important as Oda.

This has gotten so clear the past few months, when he tried to belittle and "lecture" all other spoiler providers and then flat out harassed them after they were faster than him.

Not to mention his weird agendas (*cough* Yamato *cough*) that he tried to force onto everyone and then got furious once he realized 95% disagreed with him, once again calling all those fans (basically the entire fanbase) dumb, idiots etc.

So the editor lied about luffy ready to leave? I not surprised unless the spoilers mention it
New island could also mean "see another island outside of Wano for a moment", no?
Although the wording "Going to a New Island in High Spirit"! is probably not accurate since we learn about the death of someone, possibly Cobra

One Piece 1054 : Entei

The chapter begins with zoro sanji bepo jimbei in blood, Ryukyugu is in front of the 3 captains and announces to them that the fall of the emperors has caused a disorder in the new world. He can't go back without leading those youngsters, especially Straw Hat Luffy. He talks about reverie. there is a flashback and we see sabo a marigeois with the revolutionary commanders. They sacrificed themselves to allow sabo to escape. Ryukyugu talks about the war at the top and the death of ace. Yamato attacks him but crosses the admiral who is a logia. Admiral neutralizes her easily with his Bushido aramakiri technique. Luffy promises never to run away again and puts himself in gear 4. The fight begins. Marigeois the gorosei is very worried about the consequences of the defeat of the emperors. We learn how Buggy became yonko. Back to wano Ryokyugu finds himself in front of the 3 captains (he has the Conq haki).

The rest on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.