If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, all these Admiral fanboys saying

"look at Ryokugyu fighting all these high tiers by himself" now

were not giving Kaido the same respect for doing the same exact feat, but even better

lmao
Big mom existed to give the yonko a bad rep, but at the very least real yonkos like blackbeard, shanks and kaido should be a bit stronger then admirals , maybe equel to akainu and aokiji

I really wonder what Oda thinks when he writes this shit. Does he unironically think that fans like scabbards?
Does he think that fans get hype for characters like Cobra dying offscreen as if that changes anything? What did Cobra do to care that he died? Vivi is just gonna take the throne and nothing changes.

100 chapters of waiting and the answer to those news is that Sabo escaped and Cobra died....

Oh yeah, Makino crying in the bar makes total sense...
I wouldve loved it if the Reverie was longer and Wano shorter. Believe it was possible to do given how bloated this arc was.

This is an insane statement ngl. To put in context, Marco has a mythical zoan devil fruit that allows him to heal at an insane pace subsequently allowing him to fight for as long as he wants, king is a member of an ancient race that allows him to conjure fire naturally and he also possesses one of the most toughest hide/incredible defenses we’ve seen in the series some may even compare it to kaido’s scales/skin even though I disagree w that point. Saying pre mera mera no mi sabo was on their level is insane to me as sabo without ace’s devil fruit we saw was a good fighter who possessed incredible armament but I’m not so willing to put THAT sabo on king/Marco tier. Now mera mera no mi sabo? That makes more sense.
Sabo was still dragons right hand man even before he ate the fruit. Hes also seemingly extremely proficient with his haki
With the fruit he easily has top tier potential something marco and king dont

Status
Not open for further replies.