If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me he's lacking defense that's why Zoro had to jump in front of Hakai

With advCoC barriers he can remedy that
Oda didn't show Law deal with any AdvCoC hit on panel for a reason

I think speed and CoA boost will also help

Atm Law had top tier df with high tier stats
He need top tier haki to go with it
Law's speed is fine, he's fast enough to dodge dragon Kaido at point blank speed on when Luffy struggled at times. I think barrier CoC would just make him extremely broken and Oda would need to find ways to nerf him like he does at time

Law's speed is fine, he's fast enough to dodge dragon Kaido at point blank speed on when Luffy struggled at times. I think barrier CoC would just make him extremely broken and Oda would need to find ways to nerf him like he does at time
Nah I think with barrier he'll be able to fight top tier 1v1 instead of 2v1

Yeah but how fast is dragon kaido really? Everyone and their mothers were out pacing him

Yet Luffy showed 0 signs of super strength or any other super recovery after he ate the devil fruit apart from being able to stretch. You call me a retard and yet provide 0 evidence to back this up?

You claim Luffy's fruit carried him. Yet all flashbacks of his past with Sabo and Ace proved that it only made it harder for him to fight when they were training as kids.
Even a fool would know Gomu Gomu no Mi was by all accounts a regular devil fruit with no unique abilities apart from stretching prior to Wano. It was only made special after Luffy invented Gears and developed the awakening through tough battles.
Hmm smells like bullshit.

Let's go down the list gents:

Recovers when eating meat

Regrows teeth when drinking milk

Is a zoan (last time I checked zoans durability and strength aree naturally augmented)

To add he has the human fruit while already being human which means there is zero need to even go hybrid to gain the stats zoan fruits give users

Yet this clown 🤡 states that I have to provide proof of what increases zoan fruits provide it's users?

I see we have some special kind of idiots in this world

Well you sure kaido was trying as hard against R5?

Because Zoro has best speed feats on roof top besides Luffy by far
Zoro fought speed form King lol.

But Law had instances where his speed was showcased. For example here he's able to re-act as fast and protect him self better than Luffy.

Law

Luffy

But Law had instances where his speed was showcased. For example here he's able to re-act as fast and protect him self better than Luffy.

Law

Luffy

Zoro blitzed hybrid kaido
Blitzed big mom from 100 meters away before she can even finish her attack..same big mom had no issues landing point blank hits on Law and Kidd

Once again out sped Big Moms sword attack same attack that Kidd couldn't dodge

Ran faster to block hakai before Law could even move his fingers.

But yeah Zoros speed is top tier
Laws speed is high tier which is still not bad

Kidd is fucking slow lmao Killer is way faster than him

Law

Luffy

Still if Law and Kidd can fight green bull the way Rayleigh fought Kizaru (by themselves individually not in 2v1) then I'll put them at low top tiers.

Lets see what happens
Maybe I am wrong
Oda is wild with his power scaling now a days so idk

Law got too close to the sun in terms of popularity and had to do him dirty so his goldenchild shined
Probably same reason why despite Oda wanking the shit out of Zoro through out wano ZKK didn't happen.

He saw how ridiculously close Zoro was in global popularity poll and he shat his pants 👖 and back tracked on everything Zoro related.

He is willing to compromise the fuck out of his story for his MC favoritism

Status
Not open for further replies.