If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're labeling as a fact that Dolfamingo is closer to Katakuri than Cracker yet Big Mom (who especially at that time in the story was getting wanked by Oda for her information network) sent Cracker to handle Luffy with Intel of Dolfamingo's defeat
Didn't Kaido also send Jack to get Luffy & Law though?

I don't think it makes much sense for Doffy to be at the bottom of commander tier when it was implied multiple times that admirals would be sent if the WG wanted to capture him.

Pica couldn’t create earth.

The conditions for being a logia are that you can:
1) create an element
2) manipulate an element
3) become an element

If a fruit user fails to do any of 1)-3) then they’re not a logia.
1. Ok aren't carbou and aokiji compound substances and not pure elements?

2. By the reason I mentioned above why isn't katakuri considered a Logia then?

3. Also why is black beard a logia since he cannot become his element?

Exactly

You can't be stronger than Luffy and need help twice vs Law!
Need Bellamy to weaken Luffy

Imagine having Fuji and trebol to beat Law , couldn't stalemate g4 yet your fans think you were above Luffy

Luffy at his best (g4) >> doffy at his best (awakening)

1. Ok aren't carbou and aokiji compound substances and not pure elements?

2. By the reason I mentioned above why isn't katakuri considered a Logia then?

3. Also why is black beard a logia since he cannot become his element?

Exactly
Katakuri is considered a “special” paramecia because he has all of the properties of logia without having a naturally occurring substance.

Also, Oda isn’t using “chemically pure” elements because literally no logia is chemically pure other than Kizaru lol.

Katakuri is considered a “special” paramecia because he has all of the properties of logia without having a naturally occurring substance.

Also, Oda isn’t using “chemically pure” elements because literally no logia is chemically pure lol.
So fire, light, aren't pure?

Again black beard says hi. A logia who does not fit all 3 criteria. So I will ask again why isn't pica considered a Logia?

Also, Oda isn’t using “chemically pure” elements because literally no logia is chemically pure lol.
Yeah, it's not literally "elements" but just something that can be found in nature, imo. You can find mud in nature but you can't find mochi because it's man-made.

Oda never said that. This is what he actually said in the SBS.

Y'all really have to lie to downplay Doffy.
What exactly did you prove?

Luffy can run on his own if nobody is around to rely on! That's the whole point

The sbs you posted says that "...but he can run on gis own if he wants to. In DR, ....he had people to help him..."
Which helped him to preserve energy for the last attack

Nobody lied about Doffy
Luffy didn't need Gatz to survive. We saw it at WCI and Oda sbs proves it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's my mistake I just found the quote via a quick google search. I still don't think Doffy was closer to Katakuri than Cracker. Cracker faired far better against G4 Luffy than Doffy did. Katakuri is leagues above both.
That's a matchup issue between Luffy & Cracker. And again, Luffy isn't Doffy.
Luffy has to manually break the biscuit soldiers one after the other while someone like Doflamingo can dispose of them instantly upon touching them with Awakening.

Meanwhile even Law, someone who got manhandled by Doffy and was weaker than G4 Luffy, would fare much better against Cracker than Luffy.

People really think greenbull got intruduced last chapter taking on 2 commenders just to lose the next chapter to veteren scabberds and yamato ? we saw king and queen take on the scabberds in the flashback and i dont think yamato is stronger then king and queen together , GB shouldn't lose this.

Doffy is a weakling

Luffy beats doffy and Cracker, Jinbei doesn't think he can handle Katakuri and win.

Even he himself Luffy saw he can't do it wihout growing stronger with fs.

Anyone saying doffy is closer to katakuri is smoking Cracker

Narratives doesn't support that.
That's why you need lots of mental gymnastics to prove doffy could beat g4 or is close to katakufi

The point totally went over your fucking head.
Its not about the characters Einstein, its about fans.

Anyone who comes here comes to discuss moments, characters, feats etc, and if everything about your favorite character is downplayed it reduces your excitement and enjoyment when you wanna come and discuss what went down here..

Then I talked specifically about shitting on Zoro fans in general, calling them Zorotards, toxic etc.
Post automatically merged:

@Wildfire Kaios To be Honest I Wano Sanji is actually not that bad. It is the first time I enjoyed his character since Pre Time Skip
lmao imagine getting offended because I don't choose a 'side'

ffs grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.