If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Yeah I'm not too happy about it after waiting so long, I'm really just after the information on sabo, that's all I've been waiting for for months while everyone else wanted to see zkk or kaido awakening I just wanted to hear what happened with sabo and vivi. Now the chapter where some questions are finally answered takes a month to release and people are choosing to withhold the information for stupid reasons
Chill and use some paragraphs.
I can't handle walloftext no mi in this summer heat🥵🥵

I'll make a thread when yhe chapter is out with all the evidence

1) Aramaki saying a fight between him and Issho would destroy Marijoie

2) Marijoie being untouched post reverie in 1037

3) Morley having ground manipulation/digging powers which are perfect to escape Marijoie and navigate the RED LINE

4) Aramaki leaving for Wano on the same day as when we saw Fujitora post reverie which means he was just fine or he'd never attempt to go to Wano otherwise

5) Plenty of similar situations happening with WCI/Wano or even Ennies Lobby/Marineford (Ace would have lived and escaped had he not turned back in spite of the Marines losing 0 toptier)
All evidence s are useless because one piece characters are liars.

Too poor for air conditioning?
Let's clear up this once and for all
Europe has electric fans in summer, and heaters mounted to the wall in winter
Americans have mounted air conditioning systems in summer, and electric room heaters in winter
So why are Americans clowning on us in Summer so much? We on the other hand don't clown on you in winter for not being able to afford proper heating systems though :kata:
We are the exact same as you, just Winter and Summer flipped where we use portable devices in summer and mounted devices in winter, and you guys do the opposite thing.

B

Ballel

Marines are literally the only group of characters that Oda actually nails lmao. Design, motives, abilities, dreams everything go together with most of em.

The Pirate side is a fucking mess.
You are right. Oda loves his admirals because they are modelled after his favourite actors.
Can't help it. Oda has clear bias.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Most pirates either want to be pirate king or want their captains to be the pirate king
Most marine believe in "justice" but their views are very distinct form each other
It's true that most notable pirates want to be the PK but what's different there is what the world of piracy might be like depending on who is the PK. Like if Blackbeard became the Pirate King shit would be way different than if Luffy was the PK etc etc. The marines want pirates in jail and thats it. I think it's more interesting for strong pirates to all be vying for something as big as becoming the PK vs, "pirates bad, jail, justice rules"

:kayneshrug:

I would have said some Flower Logia since her color is pink/peach, but I guess Aramaki can do flowers too
Then again, Fujitora's Gravity power is also only purple when he attacks because Oda chose that color, it's not like her power has to be inherently related to the color pink then
I remember when fujitora was named and japanese forums already guessed correctly the powers. Purple is high related to gravity and space shits in anime.

No. Fuck redon, how about we ban him so he can go back to being completely irrelevant. The only worthy contribution he made was spoilers but now he just bitches about doing that. Cancel the bitch and let him realize that he's nobody important and we will be better off without him.
You know he posts on other forums all that will happen is okes will copy paste form there

Status
Not open for further replies.