If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling insecure already? :rolaugh:

Sabo is highlighted in this chapter.

Lakainu vows to finish them in this chapter, mainly to finish Sabo.

What did you expect?

Lakainu: ''Ok, I will only finish Sabo'' this?

Sabo isn't fighting Blackbeard, but he will fight Lakainu. Oda made it obvious and spoonfed you Ladmiral fans.

Luffy v Blackbeard, Sabo v Lakainu are the fights.

We've been telling this for years, now this chapter confirmed it.
Yoncucks latest copium

So does Jinbe. And against people stronger than GB.

Same overall level. Lower end YC1. Luffy would edge it out.
Yc1!???? Lmao law was getting his ass beat by doffy who would lose to cracker the same cracker who’s yc3. Even dressrosa luffy loses to cracker. You now top 10 worst one piece scaler I’ve ever come across

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:lusalty:

God, Star Wars is such shit lol.

What originated as just some random power Palpatine arbitrarily decided to use just to torture Luke,

Is now some highly coveted power among Sith that you can only unlock when you’ve become a level 12 edge lord lol.

Palpatine could’ve just stopped Luke’s heart or snapped his neck if he wanted to, but he wanted to torture Luke and so the writers said “how about he shoots Luke with lightning?” But the EU has to retcon this into some angsty garbage lol. What started off as a character moment in episode 6 is now shit tier fanfic I guess. Lol
The manifestation of Sidious' cruelty becoming a parlor trick is really the height of Lucas Star Wars.

Not to say Disney Star Wars is good, it's trash. But it's funnier when the creative mind sells out for toys.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yup
literally so many examples
but when kaido does it , he is complimenting them for doing better than he expected

when greenbull does it , its an entirely different case . they are hilariously inconsistent.
Their double standards and inconsistencies are nothing new.
They cry about context when BM is stalled by Marco. But acted as if Kizaru needs high diff for Marco due to Marineford performance until Oda literally took a dump on their garbage last chapter.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:lusalty:

God, Star Wars is such shit lol.

What originated as just some random power Palpatine arbitrarily decided to use just to torture Luke,

Is now some highly coveted power among Sith that you can only unlock when you’ve become a level 12 edge lord lol.

Palpatine could’ve just stopped Luke’s heart or snapped his neck if he wanted to, but he wanted to torture Luke and so the writers said “how about he shoots Luke with lightning?” But the EU has to retcon this into some angsty garbage lol. What started off as a character moment in episode 6 is now shit tier fanfic I guess. Lol
it was always like that lol,they gave explanations on how powers worked instead of ''lightning goes brrr''

Complimenting someone because he did better than you'd expect is not the same as complimenting someone in shock after being dropped to the ground.
"Huh you can do this level of damage, maybe you have CoC?"

"Your haki is very strong"

Yea different levels of acknowledgement...Kaidou just recognize the possibility of Zoro having basic CoC by that level of attack, not CoC infusion, not complimenting its strength...while Aramaki already stated her CoC to be very strong, just like Fujitora acknowledged Dressrosa Zoro's flying slashes to be strong / ornery. Thats how i view it.

the scabbards dropped kaido to the ground, They didnt scar him. I fail to see how dropping to the ground is in anyway relevant . is that the metric we are using to determine how strong every attack is? lmao.

stop making excuses
kaido didnt compliment zoro simply because he did more than he expected.
he did so because he was shocked the attack was able to scar him .

rooftop zoro , not a top tier, was able to inflict a permanent scar on kaido
kaido acknowledged his haki as greenbull did here with yamato
OWN THAT.

also 100% sure when pics drop the damage done by yamato will be less significant than you lot try to paint it. am excited for that.
It will be like Jozu hitting Aokiji,just some blood from the mouth or maybe from the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.