If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We have 4 gods mentioned in One Piece and with Luffy being confirmed as Nika the Sun God, I suspect Green Bull is one too. His hair is even matching Luffys in form at least, with him attacking in this chapter!

Oh wait, Kaido and Yamato are based on Gods or so with their DFs too and same with Sengoku, although his is a Buddha statue rather than the actual Buddha.

Anyway, I just had a random flashback to the 4 giants from Zelda: Majoras Mask and these 4 gods in OP remind me of them a little. The 4 giants in MM each represented a different region of Termina. We had a forest region, a snow/ice region, an oceanic region, and a stone/earth region with a canyon, graveyard, the undead and such playing large factors, which each of these 4 giants represented.
Sound familiar?:

This translation says God of the Land but I've seen it said as Earth before too. I bet that its Imu or that person is at Elbaf, maybe with the Earth Logia. Imu may have it and be "Mother Earth" although Green Bull is like "Father Nature" according to his words here, even though its technically Mother Nature usually haha.

I can see Oda referencing Mother Gaia and even Yggdrasil in One Piece. Gaia is the mother of Uranus in mythology and Yggdrasil is a legendary tree, that could turn up with Imu, maybe the national treasure of Mary Geoise or its at Elbaf, Gods Valley, Lodestar, Laugh Tale or wherever? The Adam tree or a Devil Fruit tree where they originate from potentially?

https://zelda-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Four_Giants

(I just realised after all these fucking years, that is a play on "Terminal" and thus the "terminal fate" of Termina itself in the story lol.)

Need to summon some Zelda fans now lmao, @Sentinel I know is a big one but can't remember who else?
God of The Sun = Luffy
God of The Forest = Greenbull
God of The Earth = Sanji
God of The Rain = Dragon
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

Yonkotards should shut the fuck up about being knocked down.

:milaugh:ryuo red rock > base yamato unarmed hit
Kid slammed BM but didn't hurt her

Copium

GB going all out and couldn't land a hit on retainers

Btw Kinnemon isn't there fighting!
He only sent the others.
GB was fighting only Denjiro, kawa, dukes, raizou and shinobu lol
GB needs to be all serious vs a much weaker group
Retainers easily handled his powers.
Even Momo hurting him and gonna survive 1v1

:suresure:

Status