If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull as Aokiji's replacement is so terrible.
1) Aokiji fought akainu 10 days, Greenbull will suck on akainu for 10 days straight
2) Aokiji does NOT respect akainu, greenbull the biggest FANBOY of akainu
3) Obviously we now know who is much stronger
Exacly I have KAIDO at 100 Akainu and Aokoji at 97 but this clown dickrider earlier was 90 but he seems even less now.
Aokoji is a chad .Akainu had to ext ext diff him saying they were 51 49.
Stood up to Akainu .Also has the best justice.
Aokoji>Fuji>Garp>Akainu>Kizaru>>GB in terms of justice and character.

SHANKS DOING 4D CHESS SINCE CHASING THE MARINE SHIP WAAAAY BACK THEN AND HE FINALLY DECIDE TO ACTIVELY JOIN THE BATTLE ONCE THE BATTLE IS NOW CRUMBLED YES YES YES THE WORLD'S STRONGEST FIGHTER (headcanon) IS IN THE BUILDING TO BE SIMA YI OF ONE PIECE WORLD LESSGOOOO (@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @mmd @notAfanboy)
SHANKS DOING 4D CHESS SINCE CHASING THE MARINE SHIP WAAAAY BACK THEN AND HE FINALLY DECIDE TO ACTIVELY JOIN THE BATTLE ONCE THE EMPEROR BALANCE IS NOW CRUMBLED YES YES YES THE WORLD'S STRONGEST FIGHTER (headcanon) IS IN THE BUILDING TO BE SIMA YI OF ONE PIECE WORLD LESSGOOOO (@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @mmd @notAfanboy)
Shanks is unpredictable and this is what makes his character interesting.
When he said, I have no intention of meeting Luffy, it would mean he wants to face him as an opponent not as mentor.
Remember, Kaido said Haki is everything, so perhaps Luffy will grow more in terms of Haki, especially CoC against Shanks.

Where does the notion top tiers cannot be knocked down come from?

base Luffy with a rudimentary use of advCOC put hybrid kaido on his ass with nameless punches
Lol I guess you were absent whole week with admiralcucks claiming he is going to solo Luffy along withe other alliance.
Also you are comparing Luffy to other seriosuly.The scbabard are yc3 level as no sulong and Yamato YC1+ but that was a bonk not a named attack

Exacly I have KAIDO at 100 Akainu and Aokoji at 97 but this clown dickrider earlier was 90 but he seems even less now.
Aokoji is a chad .Akainu had to ext ext diff him saying they were 51 49.
Stood up to Akainu .Also has the best justice.
Aokoji>Fuji>Garp>Akainu>Kizaru>>GB in terms of justice and character.
Fuji stood up to Fleet Admiral while Aokiji fought his peer. So Fuji > Aokiji

Status
Not open for further replies.