If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This is agenda piece, I think the admirals except for fujitora are shit so greenbull is fodder. Cope

Garp and Sengoku are good too tho

:funky:

Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Why is Yamato huffing after single use of advcoc i know haters wouldn't let this slide if it was Zoro :zorothink:
She's hungry. :saden:

At this point Sabo ~ Luffy is canon.

- Emperor of Flames and Emperor of the sea. Both received the Emperor title during the exact same title. Oda wants to tell us something.

For those thinking Luffy would ever leave one of his brothers in the dust. He was literally the weakest of em as a kid and always portrayed behind.

They're equal now in fame and power. Don't come with "umm Sabo no Adv CoC". The narrative can't lay it out more obvious than that.
This is fucking ridiculous, and you know it. Luffy was called the fifth emperor of the seas and was subsequently one shotted by Kaido

This is fucking ridiculous, and you know it. Luffy was called the fifth emperor of the seas and was subsequently one shotted by Kaido
His portrayal was immediately confirmed being fake by BB. This is not the same. There's nothing ridiculous about it. The only ones that can't see the obvious narrative are those pretending Oda gives a shit about feats.

yamato smashed GB's skull with his club and GB was grimacing in pain on the floor
show me the panels of Kaido making a face like green bull's after being knocked down by yamato
it's not debatable, hence why are you talking about bets?
lmfao cope
So you’re not willing to bet.

Put your money where your mouth is pussy.
Post automatically merged:

And probably all these 20 chapters only took a few minutes
And how long was the fighting here? Like 15 seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.