If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but they're physically impervious to most damage
GB is both knocked down and grimacing in pain
it's not comparable
by the way GB didn't do shit against the scabbards
Yamato hurt him
hence he's already losing the feats contest
time to admit it
stop the wanking now
the problem is not the fact that he got hurt, but the how he got hurt, he got dropped to the ground by base Yamato's low tier attack.

Yamato is set up as his fight now

Momo: “We must protect our heroes while they’re still recovering.” Losers don’t recover faster than winners. King and Queen were still injured
Lol what. Hes gonna trash her next chap.

Stop making headcannons. "Losers dont recover faster than winners" doesnt exist. Luffy and Zoro have just woken up....of course theyre recovetring. People like Sanji, Law, Kid etc are all mostly healed. King and Queen have been up and healing for a long time. And theyre also Ancient Zoans.

Well yeah dumbass you can’t make bets on things that have already happened.

So are you gonna man tf up and take my bet or not?
i don't know why you are talking about bets
seems kinda desperate bro
i know you had high expectations for GB and that it's frustrating to see he's going to get soloed by momo
but all this talk about bets and calling me a dumbass is very out of line
you need to calm down cope in a more dignified manner

i don't know why you are talking about bets
seems kinda desperate bro
i know you had high expectations for GB and that it's frustrating to see he's going to get soloed by momo
but all this talk about bets and calling me a dumbass is very out of line
you need to calm down cope in a more dignified manner
I’m calling you a bullshitter and a fraud. You say Momo is going to solo Aramaki but won’t bet me even though it would be easy money if you actually believe that.

Shit talker whose all bark and no substance.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Lol what. Hes gonna trash her next chap.

Stop making headcannons. "Losers dont recover faster than winners" doesnt exist. Luffy and Zoro have just woken up....of course theyre recovetring. People like Sanji, Law, Kid etc are all mostly healed. King and Queen have been up and healing for a long time. And theyre also Ancient Zoans.
he not going to fight yamato next chapter. she hit him and made him eat dirt and that was their fight. momo told her not to get involved, he's going to fly him away somewhere and make him fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.