If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holyshit, Zoro's ACOC is confirmed to be the most lethal out of all

Asura made internal bleeding to Kaido n pierced through the toughest Skin

2 shot King, the strongest durability YC :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Beckman should be scared, he might be pissing his pants already :noo::noo:

Before doesn't make sense. Reread WB's death speech. Someone needs to find one piece in order to bring down the World Government.

Shanks going after OP now suggests that Laugh Tale probably comes before the Final War, which is slowly being built up by the world rebellion that is but will take time to escalate. Whether that means either Shanks or BB fall before it is up to Oda, but it's definitely One Piece -> Final War.
i agree
this is why i don't get people saying that BB is the final villain.
there's this dude who's been scheming in the background for 800 years and everyone is sleeping on him/her. imu actually feels like a serious threat.

The fact Oda had Yamato intervene literally 10 seconds after the fight started instead of having scabbards show off say everything. Oda loves wanking the shit out of his samurai. Just remember how he had Kaido fuck around just so he could give some scabbards a cool moments.
I mean he had Kaido fucking around also vs 5 supernova .
That was just Kaido thing more than anything else .
Oda wants to finish i doubt he wanted to showcase the Scabbards again .

Momo won't be able to convince GB like he is trying to, what he needs to witness is a new dragon slaying feat to show Wano is not to be messed with :finally:
Honestly I’m surprised momo even showed up. Is he finally starting to grow up?
Unlike sanji :wellwell:

This chapter shows momo has more potential than sanji as a character, he’s not totally hopeless I guess?

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.