If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just gets real weird for me, I never thought Hitler was a chad so rn I just see hitler in GB lol.
I mean it’s less Hitler and more Thomas Hobbes’ theology to an extreme.

Hobbes said people should lay their rights down to a single sovereign (or group) who can ensure security and then give back rights to life liberty and property. And that people had no right to revolt against their king.

This is more what Ryokugyu is thinking. Is that since these people refused to give their rights to this king (the world government), they have not received any rights from them and in turn have no rights

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHATS WRONG AND WHATS RIGHT

ODA IS A MULTI FUCKING MILLIONAIRE REVEALING BOUNTY IN VIVRE CARD TO MILK HIS FAN BASE OF 20 YEARS

TOEI PAY SHIT FOR THEIR ANIMATION TEAM AND TREAT THEM LIKE SLAVES

LIKE IM GONNA SIT HERE AND FEEL BAD FOR A BUNCH OF MILLIONAIRES IM READING SPOILERS 2 DAYS EARLIER

FUCK OFF ARTHUR U FUCKING CLOWN NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT U ONCE ONE PIECE ENDS

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

He doesn't even cry about that,
he cries about people reading the spoilers and then spoiling him and other plebbitors online

When MangaStream shut down due to a copyright takedown in 2019, the other prevalent scan site, Jaimini’s Box, opted to cease their translations for One Piece chapters for the sake of leaving path to the official release, but as I outlined in an article I wrote at the time, this would be unlikely to really change in the long run, which has unfortunately become the case. Despite an admirable effort by Shueisha to make Shonen Jump more available than ever before, through the site of MANGAPlus being available worldwide and for free, the problem of chapters leaking early has remained very much the same for the past few years. Unfortunately however, the situation is now becoming much worse.
Man this guy Artur sure loves to suck Oda and Shueisha off.

if this guy ever makes an account here can we all agree to cyberbully the shit out of him? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.