If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Yonko fans being dumb with biased interpretations & half truths as usual.
Greenbull literally folded Momo instantly, that bite didn't even phase him -ofcourse no Haki and GB is a Logia- and the next moment Momo was restrained fully.
The same thing was happening every single chapter of wano that had Kaido in it but on a much grander scale, fans would take incomplete scans and translation and then just agenda piece their way into trashtalking the guy for 100s of pages only for the full summary to come out and shut them up, and it was rinse and repeat every week. Kinyagi was a notorious victim of thsi constant clowning and he never learned.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
" B-but he didn't flinch from a bite from Momo unlike Kaidou!!!1!1!1!11 " crayon munching goblins who don't realize that Kaidou didn't even split blood, and said goblins think that not spitting blood means they take no damage, thus Kaidou took no damage by the logic of admiratards.
Look me in the eyes and tell me Kaido looks good here

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The same thing was happening every single chapter of wano that had Kaido in it but on a much grander scale, fans would take incomplete scans and translation and then just agenda piece their way into trashtalking the guy for 100s of pages only for the full summary to come out and shut them up, and it was rinse and repeat every weak. Kinyagi was a notorious victim of thsi constant clowning and he never learned.
Yeah that shit was creditless.
See I do think Kaidou is the Strongest.
I'm just calling out disingeneous arguments when you see them, which you especially see a lot from the Yonko fandom. Again, not all of the Yonko fandom do this, but a lot of them do.

The same thing was happening every single chapter of wano that had Kaido in it but on a much grander scale, fans would take incomplete scans and translation and then just agenda piece their way into trashtalking the guy for 100s of pages only for the full summary to come out and shut them up, and it was rinse and repeat every weak. Kinyagi was a notorious victim of thsi constant clowning and he never learned.
And I never will learn.
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.