If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao
why does greenbull look like kingbaum tho
I prefer the mid transformation phase a lot better (it looks like a hybrid form ).
knew you lot would rile yourselves up over fuck all damage
even my nan could have predicted this . GB isnt even bleeding

I was actually expecting a basic club swing but this is even better.
:saden:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:seriously: because the fight continues offscreen

If you think he won there you're drunk
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Momo is finished lmao. He's trapped there and fully restrained like how Sanji was Parasited by Doffy.

Akainu even called it an excuse lol
And who said that isn't invalid? Akainu said "you don't have to give excuses in their place". And leave Akainu, on a meta lvl Oda's giving you information that the Admirals were nerfed and weren't able to use their abilities to the fullest.
It was obvious that they were nerfed from the start if you look at the context except to dumbasses who were twisting the manga.

This is what happens when a Logia is attacked and damaged - they bleed out on panel.
Greenbull took minimal surface level damage at best, if not no damage at all.
Anything else is copium.
If he didn't take damage, he wouldn't be in much pain and praise her haki

GB facial expression tells you he felt much pain, that's why he's holding his head and praising her

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido bled from HYBRID Yamato;s attacks. This is Yamato without using her devil fruit doing this.
Kaido also blocked her attack with his own, and Kaido should be a durability focused fighter. It is completely disgraceful that he bled there when Green Bull did not, Green Bull objectively makes Kaido look weak as shit.

But fuck it, I’m sure you’ll post something illiterate in response to this lmfao.

I’m going to bed, and to fall asleep I’ll be counting Yonko fan tears. I expect to reach over a million within the first 60 seconds.

And who said that isn't invalid? Akainu said "you don't have to give excuses in their place". And leave Akainu, on a meta lvl Oda's giving you information that the Admirals were nerfed and weren't able to use their abilities to the fullest.
It was obvious that they were nerfed from the start if you look at the context except to dumbasses who were twisting the manga.
Akainu made it seem he was that vice admiral was covering for their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.