If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Medical Doctor I can confirm that while GB may not be bleeding externally he is definitely exhibiting symptoms of someone suffering from a brain hemorrhage (internal bleeding); I doubt any Admiraltard is intelligent enough to be a doctor so it's no surprise they completely missed the obvious portrayal. I would give GB 2 chapters tops before he drops dead.
Invisible seastone cuffs now invisible bleeding
:crazwhat::finally:

As a Medical Doctor I can confirm that while GB may not be bleeding externally he is definitely exhibiting symptoms of someone suffering from a brain hemorrhage (internal bleeding); I doubt any Admiraltard is intelligent enough to be a doctor so it's no surprise they completely missed the obvious portrayal. I would give GB 2 chapters tops before he drops dead.
Tell me the truth doctor...How much time Mr. Aramaki has? :feelscryingman:

Interesting but how do we turn this into a Katakuri feat?
Katakuri = gear fourth WCI Luffy
Gear fourth WCI luffy can only get knocked out by a full power Thunder Bagua
Full Power Thunder Bagua is superior to full power Thunder Bagua by hybrid Yamato
Unnamed club attack Yamato uses in the current chapter is far weaker due to being in base and not having as much murderous intent and strength
Thus if a full power thunder bagua is what's needed to knock put post WCI Luffy ( who doesn't yet have much amps to his durability ) who is as durable as Katakuri, then Katakuri should be able to tank the attack Yamato used in this chapter since it's far below the needed attack potency to knock him out.

> Casually one-shots Numbers with long-range attacks.
> Casually knocks out Tobi Roppo while nerfed with seastone cuffs.
> Matches hybrid Kaido’s Thunder Bagua and makes him bleed from forehead with blunt damage.
> Speed named move compared to G4 Jet Culverin.
> Visibly weakens him enough for Luffy to fight via flame cloud sign.

You already seeing that, Yamato IS an AP heavyweight.
Ap heavyweight in comparison to who ?
other top tiers? then shes not .

kaido's thunder bagua was more about her protecting herself efficiently
what she managed to do to him was far less devastating than what he did to her even with protection
disingenuous to say she matched him.

law , zoro luffy far more devastating.

Ap heavyweight in comparison to who ?
other top tiers? then shes not .

kaido's thunder bagua was more about her protecting herself efficiently
what she managed to do to him was far less devastating than what he did to her even with protection
disingenuous to say she matched him.

law , zoro luffy far more devastating.
Why are we leaving Kidd out of this? He broke the bones of a monstrous durability freak like Big Mom.

Katakuri = gear fourth WCI Luffy
Gear fourth WCI luffy can only get knocked out by a full power Thunder Bagua
Full Power Thunder Bagua is superior to full power Thunder Bagua by hybrid Yamato
Unnamed club attack Yamato uses in the current chapter is far weaker due to being in base and not having as much murderous intent and strength
Thus if a full power thunder bagua is what's needed to knock put post WCI Luffy ( who doesn't yet have much amps to his durability ) who is as durable as Katakuri, then Katakuri should be able to tank the attack Yamato used in this chapter since it's far below the needed attack potency to knock him out.
Please read this it took a good amount of time to type on a tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.