If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imagine Aramaki in dressrossa. While Doflamingo is using Parasite Aramaki just turns into a tree and slaughters civilians in record time showing him a more efficient way.
:kobeha:
Aramaki wouldve ended the manga by slaughtering SHs and Law at DR lol.

If any other Admiral other than Fujitora was present at DR, Doffy getting folded as well for all the shit he pulled. Fujitora is the most patient Admiral and conveniently the one that was sent to DR to babysit Doffy.

Akainu is definitely the Madara of this series no doubt. However it remains to be seen if Oda will pull a Kaguya with Imu, or not. I really hope not. Imu being a fighter would be shit.

Current Akainu would be the perfect last fight for Luffy.

- Current Akainu has probably surpassed general Top Tier lvl, and has reached the greats like Primebeard, Roger and Prime Garp.
- Akainu is the one character where I can't see Luffy laughing against him. Laughter being G5's source of power.....fighting against Akainu would put Luffy at a disadvantage.
- Akainu killed his brother, so of course we have the whole emotional shit
- We've already seen how hard Luffy finds it to fight against Flames/Magma when against Flaming Bague. Now against the man with a literal DF for it...which is far superior would be great.
- Akainu is the epitome of Order and Luffy is the epitome of Freedom

Good point. So yeah Sanji can injure Kaido quite easily. Sanji being able to damage Green Bull is still debatable though.
I’ll take your word on that
I was downplaying GB for fun I actually like admirals equal to the Yonko

But by no means do i really believe yamato could defeat GB, compete? Yes but not win

I just think the Yonko are stronger. But just bc you’re stronger than someone doesn’t mean you can’t beat them and Luffy showed that vs Katakuri and Kaido

I don't think so. I'm sure Akainu fully mastered his DF up to awakening. He hit the ceiling. Probably in Haki too. If he grew in strength, it's probably not by much, just as Aokiji. Otherwise, admirals could just regularly fight with each other and have their overall power and stats grow tremendously. What if Akainu and Aokiji just fought 10 times at different times to near death? Would they be planetary level? Obviousy, there is a ceiling.
Why would they do that. They'd risk killing each other. Its a miracle they both survived. Same can't be said if they fought a second time for 10 days.

In extremism :

GB > Akainu > Kizaru > Aokiji > Fuji

Akainu is still Top 1 in that Aspect the reason some People tend to put him below GB is cause he spared Kuzans when he won but thats something totally acceptable considering that they spend a lot Time togethet and Akainu still wanted him as a Admiral at his Side

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Akainu is still Top 1 in that Aspect the reason some People tend to put him below GB is cause he spared Kuzans when he won but thats something totally acceptable considering that they spend a lot Time togethet and Akainu still wanted him as a Admiral at his Side
Akainu can kill every wano citizen women and children if I’m there is a risk etc.
But I don’t think Akainu would ever said : you’re not affiliated with the WG, we can bully you it’s not a crime etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.