If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu is definitely the Madara of this series no doubt. However it remains to be seen if Oda will pull a Kaguya with Imu, or not. I really hope not. Imu being a fighter would be shit.

Current Akainu would be the perfect last fight for Luffy.

- Current Akainu has probably surpassed general Top Tier lvl, and has reached the greats like Primebeard, Roger and Prime Garp.
- Akainu is the one character where I can't see Luffy laughing against him. Laughter being G5's source of power.....fighting against Akainu would put Luffy at a disadvantage.
- Akainu killed his brother, so of course we have the whole emotional shit
- We've already seen how hard Luffy finds it to fight against Flames/Magma when against Flaming Bague. Now against the man with a literal DF for it...which is far superior would be great.
- Akainu is the epitome of Order and Luffy is the epitome of Freedom
EoS luffy and EoS BB negg diff bakainu

Nah the “Don’t Tell Akainu” scene makes me think the only reason he’ll leave is because Akainu will call him and berate him for doing too much while the world is already a mess
This is probably the win-win solution without anyone getting L.

Momo, Yamato, Scrubbards won't get folded by Aramaki so they can continue living.

And Aramaki won't get L from fighting the Rooftop folks, considering he's just introduced so it's still too early for him to get defeated.

And also, it's a transition chapter so I doubt anyone would get significant L

This is probably the win-win solution without anyone getting L.

Momo, Yamato, Scrubbards won't get folded by Aramaki so they can continue living.

And Aramaki won't get L from fighting the Rooftop folks, considering he's just introduced so it's still too early for him to get defeated.

And also, it's a transition chapter so I doubt anyone would get significant L
GB will probably one shot Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.