If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's literally no need to show that scabbards/momo don't need Yamato as in everyone mind Wano became safe the moment Kaido was defeated anyway and there was no conflicting opinion regarding that.
Having Admiral suddenly making a speech about how Wano people have no right and the WG is free to do what the fuck it wants with it seems pretty telling to me.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

he doesn't know that Shinobu counters Ryokugyu
:pepebusi:
bro, I thought about this aswell, but she's not going to turn his CoA infused stuff into dust.
It's like crystal clear that his fruit w/o haki is not performing at top tier level, but that's besides the point, as he's going to put some top tier CoA onto those things, which boosts his abilities exponentially

I only fully trust Eten and Redon tbh
Nah Redon lost his mind. Dude has a god complex and is in constant war of provider supremacy. @AwakenedCabbage is the only professional one here which is pretty remarkable and sad at the same time considering that she's a minor yet is more mature than most other providers.

Also i know Eten don't like to be called a provider so not doing it lol

Really can't say much About what happened Off panel.
but even Scrabbards did more damage than Killer.
And killer only one attack landed.
Only Scabbard attack that did more damage than Killer's was Togen Totsuka (performed by 4 of them combined).

Anyway I don't get your point? Killer bodies every Scabbard in 1v1. Bodies literally.

Only Scabbard attack that did more damage than Killer's was Togen Totsuka (performed by 4 of them combined).

Anyway I don't get your point? Killer bodies every Scabbard in 1v1. Bodies literally.
Not that way. This all started when Someone said GB If gets through this will probably fight rooftop lads.
SO i was like naah not killer.

every chapter that’s “devastating” to admirals is always decent for them

the Revs got hype. This implies that King and Queen are fucking fodder as shit. Easily the worst YC 2 and YC1 in the series followed by Kata and Smoothie
Post automatically merged:

Yeh I disliked that. Makes 0 sense. He shows up there then just dips again. Poor story telling
What are you talking about? This chapter makes the Big Mom Pirates look even worse.

The revolution army did the exact same thing Luffy did with only part of his crew when he went to WCI. They went on a mission to rescue their friend and escape. They succeeded just like the Straw Hat Pirates. In those type of situations you don't have to beat whatever obstacle or opponent is in your way to succeed. You just have to figure out a way to get around it.

At least the admirals have an excuse. They had to hold back because they didn't want to destroy the land. BMP had their entire crew and still failed. They have no excuse. That was against a weaker SH crew.

GB used blackened haki against King and Queen which shows he consider them a bigger threat than his current opponents. Katakuri and his siblings are the weakest YC.

Not that way. This all started when Someone said GB If gets through this will probably fight rooftop lads.
SO i was like naah not killer.
And still I don't get it.
Killer is far more reliable than every other non-Rooftop fighter (Sanji, Jinbe...).

Also if we are talking about 1 shots, Killer risks just as much as every other character (since if Aramaki starts sucking you off you are screwed), actually he has more chances of survival since he's more mobile and agile than most of them. A skill that comes really useful when it's about dodging roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.