If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:Now he needs coA to handle weakened retainers

First it was he cam do it easily
Now he needs koka
Next up "he needs awakening "
Kaido used ACoC to beat the Scabbards.

You all know you all started making posting this type of BS. In your two piece world for admirals to be at the same level as Yonko they have to meet higher standards and perform even better in similar situations.

The Scabbards, Yamato and Momo grew stronger during the war just like the Straw Hats.

You all know you all started making posting this type of BS. In your two piece world for admirals to be at the same level as Yonko they have to meet higher standards and perform even better in similar situations.

The Scabbards, Yamato and Momo grew stronger during the war just like the Straw Hats.
Baseless. We see him use it first time in 1009 when he does raganarok attack

bloodlusted acoc strike from kaido can't even take out kinnemon later on :milaugh:

Lol this is getting so stupid, now we are comparing their owwws and their ahhhs.:vistalaugh:
:suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Wrong. It was confirmed he used ACoC against early Wano Luffy.
? Where
Post automatically merged:

"I don't care about bm" okay:milaugh:
Then how does it feel To know that Kaido screamed like a bitch when he received momos bite while momos bite can't even tickle Ryokugyu :suresure:
All I know kaido tanked adv coc KKG like nothing. If you think momo's bit is stronger go ahead :saden:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ndule puts up a fight but Iam25 wins by channeling his inner Greenbull. No european can beat Iam25 :suresure:
I agree with this. Ndule’s figments have magic reality warping powers, but can they defeat Iam25’s secret Jutsu “Ancestral bombing” technique? I know this technique is designed for Europeans but I still think Ndule’s figments are no match.

Status
Not open for further replies.