If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans are truly weird lol. All of a sudden hybrid AP=base AP, an intangibility=durability. But y’all call Yonko fans bad. No acknowledgement of the fact once base Kaido got remotely serious against the scabbard he annihilated them. While greenbull serious hasn’t gain an edge yet…
:suresure:

anyway the chapter basically confirmed Yonko>admirals. Restricted or not, the admirals failed to defeat or even capture 1 revo commander. Most in incompetent organization in this manga by far.

While Restricted “base Kaido” already showed u that’d never happen to a Yonko. Destroying a nearly as powerful group alone. Even if we say sabo a hell of a lot stronger then YCs. Adding base meme make this laughable.
Kaido was seconds away from dying to scabbards, they were about to sever his windpipe before he regained consciousness

:milaugh:

Including King and Queen, Aramaki has faced 10 people here. Let's see how many he can defeat compared to Kaido.

Kaido defeated the Scabbards and Luffy twice so 11 people. He didn't beat Yamato and Zoro was put down half from BM so i don't think that counts.

Kaido was seconds away from dying to scabbards, they were about to sever his windpipe before he regained consciousness

:milaugh:
Problem with this nonsense is

1) Kaido let that happen as a character trait, he was testing them. As a result he allows people to land attacks on him. Something he can easily not allow with FS for example

2) once Kaido got remotely serious, still heavily restricted he stomps neg diff. There’s no fighting him off like the weakened scabbard are doing to serious restricted greenbull.

Yonko>admirals all but confirmed
:myman:

Including King and Queen, Aramaki has faced 10 people here. Let's see how many he can defeat compared to Kaido.

Kaido defeated the Scabbards and Luffy twice so 11 people. He didn't beat Yamato and Zoro was put down half from BM so i don't think that counts.
Aramaki next chapter: Is there anyone on this country worthy enough to make me unsheathe my blade :usosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.