If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
anyway the chapter basically confirmed Yonko>admirals. Restricted or not, the admirals failed to defeat or even capture 1 revo commander. Most in incompetent organization in this manga by far.

While Restricted “base Kaido” already showed u that’d never happen to a Yonko. Destroying a nearly as powerful group alone. Even if we say sabo a hell of a lot stronger then YCs. Adding base meme make this laughable.
The problem with this logic is:

1. The admirals fought Revos who aimed to burn the flag, rescue Kuma and escape. The Revos were never looking for a full fledged confrontation against the admirals. Unlike them, the Retainers fought Kaidou till they couldn't. Retreat wasn't an option for them, the fight was way more personal than that.
2. The fighting happened in the Land of Gods, literally the residential area of Celestial Dragons filled with CDs. To say that the Admirals who's basic attacks cause that huge destruction are restricted is an understatement, especially since it happened literally near the homes of the Celestial Dragons.
3. And if you think a group with hax like Kuma's teleportation & Morley's digging ability... cannot escape Base BM & Kaidou, then I dont know what to say honestly.

I would be very delighted to see how this "character trait" would work out against someone like Akainu lmao
1-1 bet on Kaido, I doubt you’d be too delighted in Akainu getting killed lls.
:shame:
And very effective future sight against Bajrang gun, truly a prodigy

:milaugh:
I guess this supports the theory admiral fans dnt read the source material too well. As Kaido not using FS….

Status
Not open for further replies.