If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top/high/mid tier terms are asinine for a few reasons, not only because there is now a massive fucking gap between mid and low top tier, but also because characters who we may consider “low tier” now like Arlong or Kuro, are still stronger than like 80% of people in the world of One Piece. And how is a character a low tier when they’re still stronger than most people? Lol

I came up with these terms instead:

All-Time Tier
-Characters like Whitebeard the strongest Yonko, Roger, Garp, uhhh…Imu, etc… this would replace the high top tier/top top tier.

World Elite Tier
-This would replace “Mid Top Tier”, characters like the Yonko, the Admirals, Mihawk, Dragon, etc

World Upstart or just World Tier
-This would replace low top tier, characters like Sabo, Zoro, Kid, Law, etc…who are just making into the world stage but are still clearly weaker than the World Elites.

New World Elite Tier
-This is your new “high high tier”, characters like the top Yonko commanders and maybe some Vice Admirals.

New World Veteran or New World Tier
-Characters like Yonko veterans and some Vice Admirals, etc..

Paradise Elite Tier
Paradise Tier
Blue Elite Tier
Blue Tier

^Not saying I agree with the scaling of all these characters, just using examples lol.

Etc…and of course there could be tiers like New World fodder tier, as Whitebeard the strongest Yonko’s fodder could eliminate Pacifista while even Paradise Elite like the Shabondy Straw Hats struggled with this.

I think these terms are much more accurate and much less asinine than the current “high high tier vs low top tier” shit lol. And of course this is purely power level related and not geography related, Crocodile for example was a New World Veteran/New World Elite camping out in early Paradise, and Arlong was a Paradise veteran bullying the weakest Blue lol.

@Sentinel @Veku @comrade @nik87 @ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack
New tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.