If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if Akainu had gone for the head instead of chest when WB had a heart attack and gave a free shot. Plot armor at its finest.
Lol yeah, such question is actually dumb lol

Some possibility lists
- Shanks should've attacked akainu instead of stop his magma fist to kobi
- all admirals should've gank up on Shanks instead of stop the war
- meme shouldn't have warned Kaido to dodge Hiryukaen
- there shouldn't be Law's submarine when Kaido throws Luffy to the sea
- etc etc

The list goes on lol

That’s what I’m advocating.

Im ok with Aramaki losing to the RHP.
I don't see him losing actually. I think Oda will come up with something related to his personality in order to make him hold back, just like he did with Fujitora for the most part

But him getting a few L's? Comprehensive, and it's impossible to not look good given who his enemies might end up being

Navy fanboys coping hard
And wanna be GB fans (chrono and them...)

They know admirals were given trash portrayal this chapter but they wanna bring up kaido or BM lol

:suresure:Oda even decides to not have kin and kiku fight GB, to give GB some hype yet GB still looks trash vs weakened 5 retainers and shinobu

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Navy fanboys coping hard
And wanna be GB fans (chrono and them...)

They know admirals were given trash portrayal this chapter but they wanna bring up kaido or BM lol

:suresure:Oda even decides to not have kin and kiku fight GB, to give GB some hype yet GB still looks trash vs weakened 5 retainers and shinobu
Don’t worry bro, my French spoiler providers have assured me that Green Bull kills Luffy next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.