If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It doesn't bleed otherwise
GB should have bleed when denjiro cut him
Yonkek fans trying to rewrite the rules to make GB look bad is pathetic lmao.

Greenbull's devil fruit is the Forest Logia, he is the Forest Man and is Nature itself. Meaning he can create, control & transform into Forests/Nature by definition of what a Logia ability is.
The tendrils that Denjiro sliced, were the Tendrils that Greenbull created on the ground. Denjiro never touched his main body lmao.
Yamato did, and her Haki got highlighted. And still she did surface level damage at best & couldn't make GB bleed.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I feel so bad for Yonko fans.
I fucking don’t. I’ve been educating their illiterate asses for years, and now I’m supposed to feel bad because these people unironically thought AdCoC would one shot Admirals? Ridiculous lol.

I explaoned to them why Akainu was soloing the Division Commanders legitimately-they made up bullshit that was not even remotely implied by the manga about how Kizaru was there or how it was actually Akainu and 50K marines vs 13 people.

I told them how Aokiji negged Jozu-they threw their headcanons forward about how Admirals can’t defeat commanders and how Aokiji only won because of a sneak but otherwise he and Jozu were equals.

I told them why Kizaru looked far, far, far stronger than Marco-they argued that Marco was stronger because he kicked Kizaru away.

I pointed out to them how Fujitora was literally about to solo all of the Straw Hats and the Grand Fleet before he decided not to-and they disagreed because Luffy gave him a minuscule bruise that healed in seconds, during a sneak attack.

I tried time and time again to educate these barbarians, I feel absolutely no sympathy to any Yonko fan experiencing Cognitive Dissonance the size of a mushroom cloud right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.