Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this forum is filled with people who love to add narration to their own takes. I'm a hypocrite because I did it in the past but at least I cleared my mind and owe up to the mistakes.

The notion comes from him going serious just now after Momo's attack. Reality is, he was playing with all of them entire time but he realized he needs to get to Luffy quicker because if more people start to come in he will waste time. Hence why he wants to go serious. He is intercepted by RHP presence and withdraws. Prety normal to me.
The problem is, Yancucks simply abandon the reality you explained above. Well that's understandable since they have their own agenda, but still they jump into conclusion too quick that they end up embarrass themselves lol.

And it's good character development of yours for fixing your mistake in the past:cheers:

Wasn't the point. Man thinks Akainu would be dumb enough to fight entire Yonko crew alone.

Even if Admiral = Yonko there are still RHP.
Besides Shanks (maybe Beckman) none of the RHP can fight Akainu even as a group.
Vista, the one who clashed with Mihawk and Marco's haki were "irritating" as Akainu put it.
Not joking when I say Akainu > Roger, he's next level

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Besides Shanks (maybe Beckman) none of the RHP can fight Akainu even as a group.
Vista, the one who clashed with Mihawk and Marco's haki were "irritating" as Akainu put it.
Not joking when I say Akainu > Roger, he's next level
Believe what you want. Akainu matured after becoming Fleet Admiral. He wouldn't risk solo vs entire Yonko crew with Shanks ( who might be proven to be the strongest yet ) on top of it.

Shanks definitely has the most powerful coc in the verse that even make kaufo own look bad for a admiral to feel it from such a far distance, & no need to shit on GB for fleeing he's not just fleeing from shank but also his entire crew GB is not a idiot he knows he can't win against so many stronge dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.