Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I refuse to believe this is legit :beckmoji:

I was sure Ryokugyu would have taken some massive L in Wano but not like this. This is far beyond being useless, he was used to hype Yamato and Shanks and to shit on King and Queen :whitepress:

Oda just wanted to introduce GB here. GB's "hype" was trashing 2 top commanders at the same time. That's insane hype, because nobody had done that, we had MF war where commanders were quite threatening, Big Mom literally running from a commander earlier in the same arc. It's unfortunate he used King/Queen like that but that was supposed to be the big intro moment.

Yonkou fanbase were praying Momo and the scabbards were enough to cause GB to leave, reality was it took the presence of another Yonkou crew for GB to finally back off. That's simply Oda's way of sending GB out after his intro without dehyping him 1 bit. Because realistically even Prime Roger wouldn't stick around for that by himself. So this said nothing about his power level.

I'm also expecting a cool looking panel in this chapter to send him off, maybe another one of him flexing his ability. It's the way Oda does things, he did this when Kuzan stopped Mingo, it de escalated without Mingo looking bad. GB apparently still has to be dealt with in the future he was never gonna have him be stopped here.

My admirals? My ass. I've been team Yonko even before you were probably born. The only Yonko I scale below all the admirals is Big Mom. Just because I appreciate the admirals doesn't mean I am on their team.

Yonko=Admiral is as canon as it can get. Big Mom better make Brook avoid her before she could think about making Roger avoid a fight with her lmao. Make Kaido shiver? Remember how King ended her entire career with one kick?
You're an admiral famboy
Cope dude

Kaido was in fear when BM pulled up
King did nothing to BM.
Kaido was forced into alliance

BM never featured anyone's CoC

Cry in the corner

Let GB beat Momo first

Oda just wanted to introduce GB here. GB's "hype" was trashing 2 top commanders at the same time. That's insane hype, because nobody had done that, we had MF war where commanders were quite threatening, Big Mom literally running from a commander earlier in the same arc. It's unfortunate he used King/Queen like that but that was supposed to be the big intro moment.

Yonkou fanbase were praying Momo and the scabbards were enough to cause GB to leave, reality was it took the presence of another Yonkou crew for GB to finally back off. That's simply Oda's way of sending GB out after his intro without dehyping him 1 bit. Because realistically even Prime Roger wouldn't stick around for that by himself. So this said nothing about his power level.

I'm also expecting a cool looking panel in this chapter to send him off, maybe another one of him flexing his ability. It's the way Oda does things, he did this when Kuzan stopped Mingo, it de escalated without Mingo looking bad. GB apparently still has to be dealt with in the future he was never gonna have him be stopped here.
:milaugh:

Cant wait when you read more details which makes GB even look worse

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Aramaki said he would kill THOUSANDS of people to get Luffy.

Yes, he didn't care to take on the entire alliance.

He said so himself.
He's obviously talking about Wano civilians. That's why he was explaining why killing Wano people would break no rules of the world. Once again, GB was hoping things to go smoothly just like it did with King and Queen. He implied nowhere that he could take on the whole alliance although he was ready to face anyone that might get in the way of him capturing Luffy, which isn't quite the same as him taking on the whole alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.