Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People acting like Aramaki is going to leave Wano in a wheelchair when he probably just got the same kind of treatment as Luffy vs Apoo slash, just a bad matchup injury that won't en up being that important.

I

Indigo

An easy fight against weakened people. Not everyone's gonna come to Luffy's rescue and not everyone's battle ready.
he waited 7 days to go there

and he is expecting the winning side to be as bad as the losing side?

again, he is stupid

the winning side has doctors, including Law THE DOCTOR OF DEATH with the OPE OPE FRUIT, they have MARCO, the Doctor for Whitebeard

King and Queen were hiding inside a fucking ruin

Bogard

You can't win
Not really, in that scenario it was Teach with his full crew, and Akainu by himself with some fodder.

Here GB is dealing with an alliance which is factually > 2 Yonkou Captains + 1 Yonkou crew, and now he has another Yonkou crew pincering him.

Mind you he is doing this all against Akainu's orders. He was already being pretty stupid waltzing in on the alliance, but if he didn't back off after discovering Shanks and crew were on the borders, he'd be the second most retarded character in the entire series only behind Oden.
Dude got severely hurt by Momo who was fodder just a couple of days ago. That means GB is either trash or Momo has the fastest growth rate in the verse and will be the strongest character in the verse in a couple more days. Choose one

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Im still going with the theory of Mihawk joining Shanks

Luffy vs Shanks
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Beckmann
Yes.
:kata:
And then we will have a triple toxic war because luffy fans will claim shanks>>>all, while zoro fans will claim mihawk>shanks, and then sanji fans will appear pulling that Vivre Card saying Beckmann is close to Shanks.

The amount of toxicity and banned accounts will reach levels never seen before.

The ultimate fandom war.
:endthis:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
But oda coulda done this muuuuch much better. GB just came in saying he wanted all the heat. And now he turns tail after a scuffle with some low tier fodder and a coc signal of shanks?. That is not good.
Well yea the chapter isn't out so we'll see how it really looks. But I think Oda isn't playing around with ending One Piece, he already held out GB for far too long, he just got his intro out of the way. Now we know what GB is about. Could definitely have been done better but Oda is known for big moments after the dust settles in an arc.

GB intro was simply on his checklist as that moment for Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.