Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans after this chap :

"Hell no we don't want another Queen! All hail Kizaru vs Sanji"

:milaugh::milaugh:
Theres nothing wrong with running away from a Yonko + crew when he already had 2 Yonko crew allaince as his target. Its ridiculous tryna face them and and also going after the allaince.

All Admirals equal each other...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
King and Queen died for this plotline...
Yup, I actually think I hate Oda.

Coulda given King something to do with Luffy or Joyboy, maybe parting words before he goes off into the sunset a broken man without his liberator Kaido.

Have Queen be apart of a funny cover page before settling down somewhere Wapol style.

Instead they're hyped for an Admiral who doesn't do shit and is used to build up the 6 year old in a 30 year olds body.

so gb isn’t scared of fighting Luffy(yonko who defeated Kaido),Kid,Law(defeated big mom), their whole crews, tons of samurai but gets scared because Shanks uses his coc. Ok makes perfect sense.
Well think about it are you gonna be afraid of a new yonko who is still healing and many other pirates and samurai who are on the same boat or a fresh yonko whose strength is known.

Can't tell whats the most impressive

The fact that he was willing to fight an Alliance who just beat Kaido and Big Mom 1 week after the actual events by himself

The fact that Aramaki could sense the Red Hair Pirates were approaching Wano by kilometers away and possibly having to face them, as well as the Alliance

Negged Kaido's Top Commanders

Got hit by a Blast Breath, one of Kaido's signature moves, and apparently came out unscathed

Shanks possibly being the strongest CoC user in the verse

Might be a great chapter :steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.