Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
When the standards for admirals are so low that the goalposts have moved from them being better than yonkos to them being better than yonkou commanders. Fucking keklmao

The chapter is better with more context but agreed. Greenbull coming to Wano is utterly shit and the fact an outsider who immediately leaves Wano saves the country not Momo makes this plot even worse. Woulda been better (as a narrative) if Momo did something.

I'm also salty King & Queen were reduced to hype tools for a dumb scene.
Yeah.
Shanks coming to Wano => No doubt just for movie promotion. No reason to come, stupid reason to go.
Admiral coming to Wano => Basically for the above promotion too, Much worse because he interacted with characters. Ruined the wano aftermath. Okay so oda wanted to prove a point Saying Wano should be defended by their countrymen...but the next moment get saved by outside and they are happy but not happy to take help from Yamato or Luffy. IDK if anyone even reads these a second time before publishing that they can't see how stupid that is.
Aramaki tries to hype Yonko Shanks and Kaido...who the audience already has seen getting defeated....WG/Marines have declared Luffy to be a Yonko and still underestimating a Yonko. Oda tries these antics but doesn't really he just keeps contracting with his writing...and ofcourse no one does any proofreading too to say how contradicting these appear.
I can guarantee if there was no movie..story would be much different here. And that itself proves these are filler

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yamabros out here already coping . Yall clowns ain't seeing what oda is doing are you ? She is being put in her goddamn position . She has no place amongst those 4 guys who were observing the fight . Seeth all you want. It's time yall humbled yourself and accept shit for what it is .
:hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:

Keep making excuses for the genocidal sociopath, he gave them an option to submit to his will before threatening to massacre them by the thousands. People hate gb because he's a piece of shit who deserves to die. What I can't understand is why people like his character or any of the admirals other than fujitora
You think Kaido is any different. He's nothing but a tyrant that cause6 Wano citizens their lives. It's funny some don't realize that.

:milaugh:

When you have to lie

Using named attacks × blocks while getting countered isn't a neg

He needed mid diff to barely restrain weakened 6 dudes (no sulong nor full power from others. Did others even use their best moves? Bar raizou maybe)

:milaugh:imagine having mid diff vs Momo
GB needed efforts to beat Momo, Momo needed 1 move and round 2 ended
I guess Big Mom was pushed to Extreme Diff by Ulti.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Asking for Luffy to come and help came before Momo injured Green Bitch which makes the canonical events Yamato thinking they need Luffy to come and save them to Momo using Boro Breath injuring Green Bitch to then Green Bitch getting serious with an 8 year old with no CoA.

Therefore Yamato made the comment before Green Bitch got serious with Momo making it more embarrassing that he had to get serious with this kid.
But does that even matter though? Unless you think a serious Momo is > Luffy and the rest? You really have no point here.

How tho ? Shes captured and Boro Breath saved her. Her being captured is off-paneled but its obvious she tried to fight back against the plants. Its also obvious she attempted Hybrid to break the plants with force.

She completely jobbed hard.
Where did yamato tried fighting ?

Post the panels or info?
That's why Momo says I don't your help still after she got caught?

Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.