Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chrono @EmperorKinyagi @Lili

I'd appreciate it if you could DM me all the things the fraudulent provider trio posted in regards of spreading false information about the Admiral both here and on twitter.

I need that shit.
I have zero clue about twitter....other than Yonko Productions and some other arab spoiler provider laughing, posting fake spoils and memes about Ryou.

Here in WG its only Unamed and I think Lebrent. Drumz as well posted fake shit and was trolling.

Copium.

Greenbull literally beat the scabbards, Yamato, and Momo in one chapter without being serious.

I’ll admit that Shanks and Kaido are stronger than Greenbull.

But you guys need to stop with your ridiculous admiral = commander narrative. @Erkan12 @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian @Swallalala @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

I’ve never truly cared about Yonko > admiral. But admirals = YCs makes me want to throw up.
When have I said YC = Admirals? Especially for akainu and aokiji? Lol

There was a YouTube video that got over 50,000 views about the fake leaks.

Most people in the Reddit comments still haven’t realized they were fake.

I don’t know what the policy is but we should never publish stuff from Un-amed again. What an embarrassment.
Urgh so annoying man to be spreading such fake shit and putting the Admiral reputation into the ground.

No it means you dislike him because you clowned him with incomplete spoils. You also tried to claim Sabo defeated Fuji and that GB was incapacitated last chap....with not one thing pointing to that.

It seems you want the failure of Admirals.
They're already failures though. They need no help from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.