Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what 3 yonko crews? and i thought he was bringing in a battle ship lol he's not solo
also he literally said he wouldn't have come if it was kaido so no need to reach for "3 yonko crews"
only one is enough to scare him off
Strawhat crew = 1 Yonko
RHP = 1 yonko
Law & Kid & their crews, Yamato who stalled Kaido for 30 minutes, the red jobbers = 1 yonko crew

He said Kaido's reign not Kaido, Wano is impenetrable that even Big Meme almost died twice to King the first time & Queen the second.
Unless you expect Greenbull to solo the whole country + Kaido

Again bullshit. What physically had him shock was Shanks haki. Not his crews. This was then further implied with luffys dialogue about that tremendous haki. Shanks crew being their or not does not take away that his haki alone shock greenbull to the point that he couldn't move
"Wahh~~~~.!!Wait, wait!!That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!!What!!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"

:holdthisl:
rat snitch carried by his crew

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Still means they had nothing to do with the haki that was sent to greenbull that paralyzed him I pain and fear
Are you daft or what? Why do they need to send Haki towards Greenbull for him to realize that they are obviously with Shanks lol? He felt Shanks' Haki coming from the Sea outside Wano, ofcourse Shanks is there with his ship.

he didn't even "fodderize" momo
Just like how Kuzan couldn't fodderize Robin back in the pre-ts? Because she could use a clutch on him? :kobeha:

you think claiming GB fodderizing the alliance if not for shanks is a legitimate argument?
NEVER claimed that. About the Scabbards & Momo? Yes absolutely.

people used to have some common sense around here
Rich coming from you lot and your double standards & your fake spoilers :kobeha:

Lmao imagine being a Coby wanker
:kobeha:
Imagine being a Coby wanker and then downplaying the Admirals, it's like being a Zoro wanker and downplaying Mihawk lmfao

Are you daft or what? Why do they need to send Haki towards Greenbull for him to realize that they are obviously with Shanks lol? He felt Shanks' Haki coming from the Sea outside Wano, ofcourse Shanks is there with his ship.

Just like how Kuzan couldn't fodderize Robin back in the pre-ts? Because she could use a clutch on him? :kobeha:

NEVER claimed that. About the Scabbards & Momo? Yes absolutely.

Rich coming from you lot and your double standards & your fake spoilers :kobeha:

:kobeha:
Imagine being a Coby wanker and then downplaying the Admirals, it's like being a Zoro wanker and downplaying Mihawk lmfao
I hate Koby with a passion but i must stan that guy. It's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.