Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said " but he's a logia " lol. That was the assmiraL fans. Again, tire marks aren't scratch marks. Anything gets tire marks if a car runs it over. Let go of that false feat already. Back to the Aramaki stuff, again knowing how a logia works doesn't matter. He got his body destroyed, the attack clearly was capable of killing him so he fled his own body in fear. Now, stop slandering me by claiming I said things that in reality you or other AssmiraL fans had said. Just because you want to back down on a stupid claim you made doesn't mean you pin the blame on some one else.
Uhhhhhhhhh... somebody literally replied to me saying that he's a logia and they aren't... lmao. Stop speaking for everyone else i'm arguing against.

Ok so you're saying the multiple borro breaths damaged Aramki. Yet he appears again with absolutely no damage whatsoever.. why? Even though according to you those attacks nearly killed him.. Just like when Jozu broke Kuzan's entire body, and then Kuzan had to make new body because he would've died otherwise right?

Uhhhhhhhhh... somebody literally replied to me saying that he's a logia and they aren't... lmao. Stop speaking for everyone else i'm arguing against.

Ok so you're saying the multiple borro breaths damaged Aramki. Yet he appears again with absolutely no damage whatsoever.. why? Even though according to you those attacks nearly killed him.. Just like when Jozu broke Kuzan's entire body, and then Kuzan had to make new body because he would've died otherwise right?
For fucks sake I'm done with this troll. Go on reddit if you wanna troll one piece "powerscalers" bro.

The marines dont want open the borders from wano so kaido dont open it that means kaido plays in WG hand but he got defeated by luffy sp the marines knows that the borders will be open that is the reason why GB says if kaido were in wano he would not go to wano

Funny part of this comment is that he pointed out the wrong grammatical mistake. The "him" part is fine but I'll let you figure out which part isn't.
My post wasn't replying to that specific post of his.. but alright. Funny part is you keep replying to my posts with other people without even knowing the context, in order to act like a smartass... and then keep getting educated on the basics of how even a DF works.

Making clownish statements like "made a new body to avoid being killed"...

Status
Not open for further replies.