Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the general consensus on Blackbeard and haki?
Personally he truly seems like someone who shouldn't have CoC and I'm leaning towards the blunt logic of him being able to stand out even after statements like ''only haki can stand above all'' with the simple logic of more devil fruits can tip even that scale.
He's ambitious but at the same time doesn't strike me as a conqueror

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Personally he truly seems like someone who shouldn't have CoC and I'm leaning towards the blunt logic of him being able to stand out even after statements like ''only haki can stand above all'' with the simple logic of more devil fruits can tip even that scale.
Kaido who had incredible Haki and DF said that Roger was the GOAT of GOATS with Haki only.

So seeing Blackbeard with not much Haki clapping someone will be just dumb. Although it's not like BB will have no Haki at all. Oda just clearly wants to go more DF way with him.

I'm not so sure about that though. Sabo isn't a direct competitor as a pirate. Luffy has directly exclaimed multiple times that he needs to defeat the Yonko (which includes Shanks and Blackbeard) to be PK. The first time he singles out Shanks.

I recall this being a very surprising moment in PH and one of the first times people entertained the idea of them fighting. Then the "excuse" became that because they are friendly, Luffy gets a pass.

Personally, I don't believe this is the case at all. But remember that when I say Shanks is an antagonist, I don't necessarily believe he's a bad guy, just complex and will be directly antagonistic to Luffy (gatekeeper, davy back fight, or straight up bad, an antagonist impedes on the protagonists progress, even if they "support" their ambitions).

Having Luffy essentially state he wants to fight him/defeat him really proves he is antagonistic as much we don't like to say. It does not have to be a massive change in his current character to achieve the same effect though, especially since we know very little still.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what he meant by that statement, but I believe it was just as simple as their crew joining the fight for it, whether that's a predestined antagonistic role or something else.
Shanks seems to be using Luffy for something.Maybe his plan is to use Joyboy to clear the way to the One Piece and become PK.

This is a pretty retarded ability tbh lmfao. Imagine Doflamingo in Dressrosa pissing Shanks off while Shanks is in Elbaf, and so Shanks just CoC nukes Doffy from across the ocean lol. Doffy just randomly falls unconscious at his desk. Lol

It reminds me of Enel’s “God’s Judgment” power, you say one bad thing about Enel and a giant lightning pillar blasts down from the sky to randomly vaporize you. Lol

@Red Admiral
The admiral agenda is dead.

GB literally admitted inferiority to Kaido, and then got COC nuked by Shanks.

Not too sure about that. Blackbeard fought Shanks and somehow managed to scar him. We don’t know the circumstances but he had to have somehow made Shanks’ haki unimportant without a devil fruit at the time.

Kaido who had incredible Haki and DF said that Roger was the GOAT of GOATS with Haki only.

So seeing Blackbeard with not much Haki clapping someone will be just dumb. Although it's not like BB will have no Haki at all. Oda just clearly wants to go more DF way with him.
BB will have all three types for sure.I just don't think he will show any advanced haki.He better have three awakened devil fruits.

Now, tell me again. How does withdrawing from fighting the entire Yonko crew alone makes Admirals look stupid?
Dude. Shanks let him go.

His dialogue with Lucky Doo implies he was holding back his COC so the rookies on his ship didn’t pass out.

If Shanks wanted to he could have just casually killed Aramaki right there.

I don’t think Blackbeard will be a powerful haki user. He seems to have the basics CoO and CoA but coc I honestly doubt let alone Coating.

And the statement you’re referring to was just Kaidos ideology. Many top tiers have different ideas on how to be the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.