Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is controversial at all. Shiki is canon, but majority of the One Piece community knows it doesn't really mean Strong World's events are.

The same goes for Film:Red. Uta is canon, the events of the Film aren't. The only "controversial" thing I can see coming out of this is Uta potentially making an appearance in the manga, but I'm gone assume she won't, just like Shiki.
Redon as always making alarm for nothing

I understand what he meant to say, I'm explaining what he actually said so that he knows the difference. You just continuing the conversation as if he didn't fuck up everything he was trying to say isn't going to help anything, next time point out the mistakes so they can learn from them and do better.
But it was pretty clear what he meant lmao

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Momo who doesn't even know how to use his powers is still facing the GREEN BULL who is using his awakening in a 1 vs 1 fight?

D

Deleted member 83

You litteraly said the youtubers videos are empty OTHER THAN THE BALL AND ASS LICKING. which means you think that is the only part worth watching, the way you said it implies that you like all the gay shit you listed. Then your reply wasn't even a complete sentence just give up.
Are you a grand line review fan? Or maybe it's actually him in disguise? The fuck are you even talking about? @ShishioIsBack asked me why I hate grand line review. And I answered him that outside of Oda ass licking (meaning that even if I ignore the Oda ass licking) I also hate him for his empty content. And you, out of nowhere, misunderstanding everything, jumped into our discussion. The fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.