Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, another week without Sanji and the other Straw Hats, plus ex-Warlord's bounties. :catcry: Hopefully next week since things with Aramaki are dying down and new hype stuff is approaching.

Aramaki bailing makes sense and isn't that bad when another Yonko crew is around. Wano alliance and Red Hair Pirates? He'd have to be ridiculous to stick around for more, atleast with the alliance, they're injured. Still underwhelming that he leaves before flexing on more alliance members, especially without responding to Momo's Boro Breath even if it didn't harm him severely. Guess we'll see more of him later on in the story and hopefully we'll see him make use of that blade of his extensively. Whether he faces Zoro, Sanji or Yamato, I look forward to it (I'm still on the Sanji vs Kizaru train myself though). I still think he's a cool character (absolutely repugnant person) and wish we would've seen more than him whooping King and Queen and taking on the samurai and Yamato (atleast have him trash the Scabbards and pressure Yamato).

Shanks hype is always nice. Guess he is after the part of One Piece in Wano that Big Mom referred to (I think) and perhaps Luffy'll confront him since he noticed Shanks.

Momo's Boro Breath being strong is something, I guess. I'm not a big Momo fan but it's understandable Oda wants him really strong now. Despite being avoided, countered and withstood quite a bit, it was and still is a strong attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Kaido was there it means his whole crew is there too rofl
The statement isn't too hard to get : He wouldnt have come if Kaido hadnt fallen

Not sure why you're so proud of perhaps the strongest Yonko being put above the arguably weakest Admiral, that's just commonsense, only Akainu has a claim at being above him
"Aramaki retreats after Shanks COC" when he retreats instead of taking on Shanks & the Red Hair Pirates & the Alliance (Two antagonistic powerful groups) at the same time.

"Had Kaido been alive I wouldnt have come."
Yes, because when Kaido was present the Govt was actively even doing business with Kaido through Joker & then CP0.

Amazing how plot points are being twisted into PL statements by ignoring context.

So Redon's spoiler was confirmed to be Uta? But why (other than hyping film Red)?

Luffy fucked his daughter when she said, "I'm Uta, but you can call me Arby's cause I've got the meats" Then Shanks hatched a 13 year plan to screw Luffy's plan up?

"Aramaki retreats after Shanks COC" when he retreats instead of taking on Shanks & the Red Hair Pirates & the Alliance (Two antagonistic powerful) at the same time.

"Had Kaido been alive I wouldnt have come."
Yes, because when Kaido was present the Govt was actively even doing business with Kaido through Joker & then CP0.

Amazing how plot points are being twisted into PL statements by ignoring context.
Lol keep coping dude

Status
Not open for further replies.