Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more questions than answers on whats considered yonko, admiral, warlord or yonko commander level.

For example I am pissed that animation wise they have shown akainu overpowering Marco which was never the case in the manga and made luffy struggle against Doflamingos attack like he struggled with kaidos blast against his fist but he didnt and his huge fist knocked Doflamingo out.

I was even convinced before thinking Doflamingo was Admiral level for ignoring Aokijis threat to smoker and walked off after the attack and the way doflamingo and fujitora were DPing Law who was running away from both, lets not forget Doflamingo not giving a shit about directly threatening fujitora. What screws up the powerlevel fagging is how Crocodile was defeated against a non-G2 Luffy while Luffy had to go G4 to beat Doflamingo who looked like he was fighting on par with Crocodile in the Marineford war. There are even debates about Doflamingo being 3rd commander tier level(who also got compared to admirals) some saying he is weaker or stronger, etc.

Next you have BB with the supposed strongest Logia and Paramecia DF runaway with his crew from Akainu, so are fleet admirals considered yonko tier even Kizaru wanted to go fight big mom and kaidou while GB ran away from a mention of one yonko. I believe Marco was considered strong enough to be a yonko despite being a yonko commander. Than of course you have Luffy and his 3 commander tier pirates standby feeling unfazed and thought they were surprised they didnt have to lend a hand to Momo. This is more of a yeah we can take him but no statements made from either that Greenbull was super strong and not confirmed yet if they were going to solo him seperately or jump him and still unconfirmed until raws come out if they have any bandages present like the ones shown on King or Queen. Even than it seemed that Zoro and Sanji got to a different level of combat like Zoro sword Haki and Sanji blue flame upgrades that immediately took care of their adversary commanders which made the adversary commanders look weaker than they are to them when those upgrades were achieved and now they can use them whenever they want in their fights.

Just a reminder to not take powerlevel fagging too seriously but I would not hype Greenbull anywhere near to Aokiji, Akainu or Kizaru.
Powerlevel already went in drain long time back in one piece..ignore it.

GreenBull defeating Yamato in a single chapter even with the scabbards helping her:

Hybrid Kaido getting stalled and clashing equally against Yamato for 5+ chapters straight:
:josad:

Except nowhere it is stated GB defeated retainers or Yamato

"GB trapped ..."
It's not even stated that he KOed or beat them

Redon literally said " momo beaten" no such thing for retainers or yamato (who didn't fight)

:josad:

Except nowhere it is stated GB defeated retainers or Yamato

"GB trapped ..."
It's not even stated that he KOed or beat them

Redon literally said " momo beaten" no such thing for retainers or yamato (who didn't fight)
You're still on copium.

After being trapped, the next move is GB will suck them out like he did to King and Queen. And being trapped means they are powerless against Gigabull.

GB is said to not be taking the fight seriously. Only after Momo hit him twice with Boro Breath he got annoyed and decided he would just get rid of them asap.
Try to actually understand how a boastful and short-sighted character like Aramaki behaves.
He tells them to just give Luffy up and he would leave. They annoy him, even without being unable to do shit against him, so he gets mad. That's when Shanks intervenes because Shanks know that, if he don't do shit, Aramaki could be a real threat to everyone in Wano.
Had he not thought that, why bother?
And Aramaki retreats because he knows the ENTIRE Red Hair Pirates crew is there. You know the Red Hair Pirates, right? The "no soft targets here"? The only crew whose commanders were hyped during that navy meeting.
The same crew that stopped the entire Marineford War?
And about the Yonko=Admiral war, that's a dumb thing to argue because the Yonkos are vastly different from one another. The Admirals are more "balanced". And even then, I would argue that Akainu would defeat Big Mom in a 1v1.
BB is still a wildcard and might get even stronger. Can't say anything about him.
He didn't look good
Momo wouldn't fight any Yonko 1v1
He would legit be KOed once and for good
Retainers would lose .

I don't know how you guys wanna cope and say this makes him better
The dude didn't beat anyone bar Mom briefly and ran by feeling only Shanks CoC which scared him.

This isn't like kizaru case where An admiral actually looks legit even when stopped by Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.